Day 26: party sex (Tronnor)

Here, Connor sat at another party with Troye. At least neither of them were crazy wasted, yet.

"Really, Troye? Another party?" Connor sighed.

"I know, baby, but I know you'll have fun, I promise." Troye kissed Connor's cheek. "If you're too overwhelmed, we can go."

As much as Connor would love to leave, he wanted Troye to have a good time.

"It's fine, Troye. I'll be alright." Connor sighed.

"If you say so." Troye said, standing up,"I'm gonna go get a drink, want something?"

"Nah, I'm good. And please, don't get two drunk. I don't want us to have sex on someone else's bed." Connor laughed. Troye giggled and kissed Connor.

Connor scrolled through his phone mindlessly, when the couch dented slightly.

"Oh, hey Joey. How've you been?" Connor asked.

"I'm alright. Did you get dragged to another party?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, I'm not here to get wasted though." Connor said.

"I'm glad about that. You had sex on my bed the last time you got wasted."

"That was your room? I'm so sorry." Connor apologized.

"It's alright. Thank God, I have white bedsheets or that would have stained so bad." Joey laughed. Connor giggled. "Well, Con, I think you should at least have some fun while you're here so you're not bored out your mind. Come with me." Joey said, getting up from the couch. Connor stood up and followed Joey to the middle of the floor.

"Alright everyone, I wanna play spin the bottle." Joey yelled as he quieted the music.

"What are we, 12 and a half?" Tyler yelled, laughing at himself afterwards.

"Well, there's a twist. However gets chosen has to spend 7 minutes in heaven." Joey smirked. "Everyone on the floor."

Everyone sat down in a circle. Shane was on Connor's right, Kingsley on his left. Joey found an empty beer bottle and sat in the middle, spinning it once.

"Shane..." Joey said, Shane groaning and standing up, "...and Daniel. I don't think either Ryland or I approve of this but go ahead, you two."

Shane and Daniel walked into the closet as Tyler set am timer for seven minutes. For seven minutes, there was no sound from the closet and Shane and Daniel came out (a/n heh heh) looking exactly as they did when they went in.

"So, I'm taking it you didn't do anything?" Connor giggled.

"We literally talked about cats and food, so yeah, nothing happened." Shane sighed, sitting back down. Joey spun the bottle again.

"Kingsley... and Tyler.  Now I'm expecting something from this." Joey laughed. Tyler got up and walked hand in hand with Kingsley into the closet. Another timer was set for seven minutes.
There were a few groans from inside, but nothing else.

"It's not fair that Tyler gets some dick tonight and I don't." Miles snapped, flipping his hair out of his face. Connor laughed out loud.

Finally the timer sounded and the two came out, Tyler's hair slightly disheveled.

"Soo, what happened?" Rickey asked.

"I managed to suck someone's dick in seven minutes is what  happened." Tyler said, laughing. Kingsley hid his face in one of the pillows on Joey's couch.