Chapter 4

Callie’s POV

I open the door to the dressing room to find Becca lying on the floor. I raise an eyebrow. “What are you doing?”

She slowly turns around to look at me. “I was... umm admiring... the carpet.”

“Becca, this room has tile floors.”

“WELL I CALL IT CARPET.”

I raise my eyebrows at her quizzically, but she just shrugs. “Well, then do you want to know what he said?”

“No not really.” She says, but I tell her anyway.

“Well, he said he was sorry and they still want to do the collab with us.”

She rolls her eyes. “So pretty much what he was saying before?”

“Yeah, I guess.” I plop myself down on the couch, then look at her mischievously.

“What.” She says with a knowing look. “What did you do.”

“Me? Nothing.” I smile at her innocently. “Oh, but you have a date with Harry Styles tomorrow night.”

Her mouth drops so fast I’m afraid her jaw is going to fall off. “You’re kidding me right? You HAVE to be joking. I am not going on a date with Harry.”

“Well, technically it’s not a date, but more like a get together at a fancy restaurant.” I say smirking at her.

“Nope, I’m not going. You can’t make me.” She says putting her hands on her hips and looking at the ceiling, like she does when she protests against something.

“Oh, but I can, I can tie you up and put you in the car with him.” I say smiling evily.

She fakes being hurt and puts her hand to her chest. “You’re so mean, I’m hurt. No, but really, you’re not serious are you?”

I raise an eyebrow. “No I’m serious. We just set it up. You’re going.”

She scrunches her face together, thinking. “Well, okay, if I have to go, you have to come too, and make a fool of yourself.” Before I can react she opens the door and yells down the hallway. “Hey Harry Styles! Tell Niall to come on that get together of ours, it’s going to be a double date!”

Now it’s my turn to be shocked. “No. No no no no no no NO! I’m not going. No this is for you and Harry, only you and Harry. You know I’ll make a fool of myself!”

Leaning on the doorway she gives a knowing smile. “That’s what you get bitch.” Then she walks out the door before I can say anything else.

Okay, so Niall. I’ve had the biggest crush on him ever since I first heard of the band. The reason I don’t want to go on this date with him? I can not talk in front of guys I like, at all. It’s a disaster, but even though I won’t admit it to Becca, I’m really excited at the same time, and I bet she’s secretly excited about going on a ‘date’ with Harry Styles, too. Although it can’t technically be called a date since she has a boyfriend...

*******

Later that day we’re at Subway getting some supper with Amanda. We decided to just eat there instead of bringing it home, so as we pull up chairs to our table, there are some stares from the other customers around the room. It’s a usual thing now, but it still surprises me sometimes. That people actually want to take pictures of us eating and stuff like that. There’s even a picture of Becca going around the internet where she has tomato sauce on her chin, but she didn’t even realize it until I pointed it out to her when I saw it.