01

“And I have a special guest with me!” Rae giggles as the comments fill up the page. Most of the fans could’ve guessed it would be Alex; they’ve had the best relationship ever since birth.

Rae lowers her voice, making it sound deep as if she were mocking an announcer. “Introducing, my best friend, Alex!”

Alex doesn’t make a grand entrance as he usually does whenever he features in her videos, but he does wave to the camera. “What’s wrong?” Rae asks, drawing her eyes away from the screen for only a second before turning back.

“Nothing, I’m just tired, s’all.” He lies easily. He even has the nerve to fake a yawn to get the lie passed Rae.

“Okay,” She answers uneasily. “Well, today’s activity is Truth or Dare!”

“Should we let the fans decide the questions and dares or should we?” Alex asks, facing towards Rae.

“Let us pick!”

“Can we give u guys the dares and stuff?”

“I wanna dare ppl to do stuff!”

“I guess you guys are picking,” Rae grins. “Okay, I pick truth. Now, I’m going to randomly pick someone’s question to answer.”

Rae scrolls through the comments blindly and then prods her finger at one comment. She opens her eyes to a comment that is simply unanswerable.

“Um, fivesecondsofcashton asks: Is it true that you’re pregnant with Calum’s baby?” Rae furrows her eyebrows, repeating the comment over and over again in her head. “Who the hell is Calum?”

“Oh, like you don’t know,” Alex interrupts, rolling his eyes playfully.

“I don’t,” She says slowly.

“You’re really that oblivious, aren’t you?”

“What?” She questions, utterly confused.

“Your boyfriend—”

“Boyfriend? I don’t have a boyfriend, and I’ve never had one, thanks to you. You’ve scared off every other boy I’ve ever been interested in.”

“It’s not entirely my fault!” Alex whines. “they’re just not good enough for you.”

Rae rolls her eyes, ignoring Alex’s remark. “I still don’t know Calum is!”

A comment immediately pops up, tagging Calum’s twitter. “Calum Hood, Youtuber, eighteen years old, Australia.” Rae reads the bio that appears onto Calum’s Twitter page.

“Sound familiar to you?” Alex asks.

“Nope, not at all,” She replies with a shrug.

“Well, baby cakes, looks like we’ve got some stalking to do.” He winks over at Rae teasingly before typing Calum hood into google.

 -

soooo this was the official first chapter and i hope you guys liked this!

more to come!

-gen, kourt, lotte.