Reality

The reality of things is when two people are together working on a relationship is a team type of thing because without team work the dream will definitley not work!

* Mia got off the carpet and went to the master bathroom, Stood in the mirror and said to herself "What the hell are you doing, You are so much stronger and better then this" she wiped her tears splashed some cool water on her face and went in the living room to clean the glass up *Damn I loved this vase" she said as she was putting the pieces in the trash . Mia pursued on with her day jamming the loudest 90 R&Bs cleaning the apartment and just trying to get her mind off any and everything regarding her argument with Carl.

Around 8 pm Mia received a call from her classmate and good friend Christina

-"Heeey Mia piaaaa what you up to" Christina sung, "Nothing much just finished cleaning and debating on a new Netflix series for the weekend, Got into it with dumb ass again so nothing really" Mia replied. Well in that case it sounds like nothing soooo get yourself together we are heading to the new spot Spice tonight and I am not taking no for an answer, Ill get you at 10, Love you byeeeee !!! *click*
Mia looked at her phone and just laughed, She knew Christina was serious and the word no was like a foreign language to her. Mia sat back on the couch and began consiplating she knew Carl would not be returning home for the weekend and probably expected her to be blowing him up with phone calls and text like she normally would do so instead she thought to self "I am going to go out and enjoy myself tonight, Fuck him !"
She proceeded to her master bathroom to shower and get ready for the nights adventure.