I love it here.

Wow, this area is really nice- Frank and Linda must be quite well off money wise.

"Linda, Your home and area is so nice!" "Well thank you Gerard, glad someone thinks so" Linda sent a glare at Franks direction. "It's not my fault  I have no friends here, you chose to move." Linda appeared to be getting angry "You know we had to move, you didn't want to live near your father either! Now, can we just leave it. I don't want to fight instead of Gerard." Frank just muttered a yes in reply.

Well that explains the whole father thing.

With my bags still in the hall we sat down and had dinner, I couldn't believe how long this day was. The  first day to the rest of my life. sigh. That's what this was, my new life. I'm so happy I get to spend it here. I wonder what the school is like as I'm still on my last year. "What vegetables would you like Gerard" Linda asked politely. "Oh, I don't mind. I'm not very fussy." Linda smiled and said "That's a nice change." Frank just grunted jokingly. I love it here. 

After dinner Linda asked Frank to show me up to my room. Me and Frank walked up the stairs, they were metal and slightly winding. Since Frank was in front of me, I couldn't help but check out his ass. I think he knew though 'cause he started giggling and looked round at me. "Like the view eh?" Thankfully we were at the top of the stairs so Linda didn't hear. "Oh yeah baby, looking fine" Then I slapped his ass.  He just laughed and walked along the hall way. "That's Mum's room, mine, the bathroom and finally your room." He grinned and looked around at me. "Thanks Frank, I think I'd get lost without you" He just rolled his eyes "Oh hahaha." I walked into the room and placed my things on the ready made bed. "Wow, this room is huge! and there's a TV!" Frank sat down on the bed. "Don't be too shocked Gee, Its only a TV." Gee, so I have a nickname now? I like it though. Its kinda cute! "Gee?" Frank scratched his head and looked kinda embarrassed. "Uhhh, Yeah. Sorry, Its just I only give nicknames to people I really like" Nawwww, He's so adorable. I could just kiss his lips all day those beautiful lips- GEE! bad thoughts! "So, I'm adorable? tell  me more about my lips?" FUCK. "I really need to  stop doing that..." He just smiled. "Aww, But its really cute." 

Great, now he thinks I'm cute. Living here is hard, he's supposed to be my brother! God. How can I live with him, if he flirts back! Although I am glad he flirts back. If he didn't feel the same way I think I would die. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the school years don't make sense to you, this is based on the school years in my area (even alot of English schools arn't the same as ours). Hope you guys enjoy it so far! I should update more next week 'cause I'm on holiday. WOOOO! Fun times eh?