Chapter 1 I didn't realize I was staring

Snape’s POV

Why am I waiting in the Hall again? Oh, yeah that new teacher is coming today. Well, Dumbledore, as much as I respect you, if you wait for someone for five hours and they don’t come, I don’t think they are going to come.

“Ohh,” said Dumbledore, “….I think she’s coming.”

“You’ve been saying that for the past four hours. Can’t I just go to my quarters?” I mumbled.

“No, and this time I really think she’s coming,” he says.

“But-” I never got the chance to protest because just then the doors swung open to reveal…… McGonagall.

“She is out in the hallway waiting to be let in, Albus,” McGonagall says.

“By all means, Professor, let her in.” says the Headmaster.  As soon as he says that McGonagall walks out and re-enters with a beautiful  lady. She has what looks like black hair and black eyes. Her hair is curly and falls down just passed her shoulders perfectly. She is very tanned, but one can tell that it is not a fake tan. She has that air around her that makes her look dangerous, but also bored as if she could kill you without a second thought. She is wearing tight black jeans with combat boots. She has on a tight black tee with the words ‘It’s funny until someone loses an eye. Then it’s hilarious.’ The clothes look good on her as she has a slim hour-glass figure.

“I know I’m beautiful, but you don’t have to stare at me,” She says. I am startled. I didn’t realize I was staring until she said so, but looking at the other guys, it wasn’t just me that comment was directed at. I feel the need to say something, so I say “So, you’re the new teacher.”

That must have been the wrong thing to say because she frowned and glared at me and opened her mouth to say…….