Chapter 2 - Moving Into The Pack House

The car ride was soooooooo boring. Basically I listened to music, read some books, played some video games, watch some movies, slept, and ate that's all I did the whole trip. Well and talk to Starkiller, my wolf. So you can tell when we could see the house I was happy. It was way bigger than I thought it was gonna be like at least ten times bigger. And I started getting this sweet smell that hit my nose I started sniffing the air trying to find what it was. Mmm what's that amazing smell? Starkiller asked I don't know buddy was my reply to him.

First, I just wanted to get my stuff unpacked then, figure it out. When the car stopped in front of the pack house I adjust my beanie again, put on my aviators, took off my shirt, and started getting boxes out of the trailer. When my dad got out of the car a man, a women (who I suspected was his wife), and a girl walked out of the house. I almost dropped the box I was carrying when I saw her. MATE! I SMELL MATE!!!! Starkiller started yelling at me.

A goddess walked out of that house she had curves in all the right places, with long brown hair, was about 5'9, and her eyes seemed to change colors. She was wearing a red tank-top, some short shorts that were very short, and tennis shoes. The smell I had smelled before was much stronger than before HER! HER!!! Starkiller started yelling at me. Again. Then, she turned her head and saw me and she instantly froze.

Claire's POV

When my dad told me that we were getting new pack members I got excited like I always do I liked greeting new pack members. I was just done putting my shoes on when dad had mindlinked me telling me that they had arrived. I looked in the mirror once more to make sure I looked good. I was wearing my hair like I always did covering the left side my face. I ran down stairs and met up with my parents before we went outside. When we walked out I had been smelling this really nice, sweet smell when I was inside, now it was stronger.

Dad approached the older man who had gotten out of the car, my mom went to the lady, and then the smell got even stronger than before. I smell mate!!! My wolf, Layla started yelling He close!! I looked around and what I saw almost made me faint. He was literally a god and the best part he didn't have a shirt on. I couldn't stop staring at him he was easily 6'2, short brown hair covered with a maroon beanie, jeans, and combat boots. He had a six-pack, his muscles were impressive also, and the aviators he had on added to the sexiness.

I was trying to figure out where I had seen him before then I saw the tattoo on his right shoulder. It looked like a demonic angel with a scythe in its hand. Then, he turned and I could see his back. That was when I knew who he was. That tattoo covered most of his back and it had what looked like a werewolf head on it and the words that curled around the top and bottom of it read The Direwolves. When I read that I knew immediately who this sexy god was. Not only was he my mate but, he was also the lead singer and bass player of my favorite band.