The Water Horse

Once there was a girl, her name was molly.

She loved to swim and ride horses.but one day her life changed forever.

It was Saturday after noon and Molly's family was getting ready to go to the beach.

When they arrived molly ran down the the water and jumped in and splash her two peace horse swim soot crashed into the water along with her body.

Her parence followed aloge with her sister .They plade for hours.

Then mollys sister sara asked if molly whanted to race to the moddle of the bouwys, Molly said yes and thare mom yelld 'READY SET GO!! and  she swam as fast as she could.

When molly reached the middle of the bouwys, her sister was far behind.

Then bubbles started surfusing, then her mom yelled 'SHARK'!! But molly was so far out she could not here her.

Then up came a horse head.but it was skally.

Then the horse lifted what molly asoomed to be hoofs and legs was a mermaid tail.

A shmmering blue like his head and ijstead of a main by his withers was one big crest going frombeetween his ears all the way tothe tip of his tale.

it was a shimmering perpal  with sploches of lilac.

It s only hoofs were a shimmering black.and i all most out of the water, i was so shoked.

It robd a skale of and nudged it twords me.

My mom and dad were yelling something but i dident listen.

I grabbed the scale and he moshend me to poot it on the back of my hand.

When i did he toched it with his mosle and i tried to rub it of but it was STUCK!! stuck to my hand.

Then he moshend me to get on his back.

I thought if i can ride a horse i was going to be fine but when i got on he dove into the water.

  Iwas strugling to breath when the scale on my hand started to glouw.

Then i magicaly could breath, UNDER WATER.

For the next fue hours he showd me his under water world.

It has been a year now and i evalved a tail too.so i ciould swim easyer.

I never saw my family again because they said it was to dangeris, but i got a new family.

Aparently other people have been down hear for more than ten years now.

and then i lived my life under the sea like the horses for the rest of my life.