The prophecy

plz comment and vote ...... btw tell me what u think thx

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Hi my name is Alex and if you’re listening to this I’m probably dead, If not even worse. I only have a couple of hours to explain so listen up. It all started last spring just when school was about let out. Things were going as usual and the only thing I was waiting for was the road trip I planned with my mom over the summer. Now you might be wondering why I planned a road trip with my mom and not my dad. The answer is really simple; my dad got in to a freak accident when I was younger so I can’t even remember him. All I have of him is a picture and a black leather jacket that my mom gave me. She said he always wore that leather jacket; he wore it for every special event. Like when he asked mom out, or when he proposed to her, and even on their wedding day. He probably ran home to get it when mom was giving birth to me.

            I take care of that jacket like he would take care of me. I always try to put it on but I never seem to fit in it and it weighs like a ton of pounds, but there’s something that just intrigues me to it like it has special powers or something. Plus my mom once told me that dad fought off fifteen gang members alone with his bare hands and the jacket so I think that it gives me power when I wear it. By the time I got into high school it fit perfectly so I wore it everywhere. So back to the last day of school I was ecstatic I couldn’t wait till I was out of there. I was staring at the clock so long my eyes were watering up, so my best friend Kyle Dellenovo decided to slap me because apparently he thought that I was about to pass out.

            “Yo what was that for” I screamed not knowing everyone in the class was now staring at me and Kyle.

            “What do you mean, I thought you were dead.”

            “How in the world do you think I was dead?”

            “I don’t know I just did partly because I felt like it and partly because you were really scaring me” he replied

            “So why are you just spacing out?” He asked

            “I’m just excited that I’m finally going on a road trip with my mom.”

            “Lucky…. All I’m doing is staying at home, or I would go to the movie theater with you. But I guess my plans are ruined.” He said

            “Hey what if you come with me on the road trip.”

            “I never even thought of that…. But are you sure your mom will be okay with that?” he asked

            “Yap she’ll be OK with it after all she is the one who told me to ask you.”

            “Awesome so when are we leaving?” He asked

            “But don’t you have to ask your Dad… oh I’m sorry I keep forgetting that your dad disappeared too.”

You see Kyle’s dad disappeared when he was four years old so he is like me. Sometimes I think that’s the only reason were friends but I know it isn’t because we have so many other things in common. For example we both hate doing chores, and we both hate staying in one place for a long time. If anything makes the top of our hate list it’s our ninth grade English teacher. She was the rudest most obnoxious person alive, if you meet her you will die, if you see her you will pass out. No matter how good of a day you were having, when she got done with you you’ll wish you were never born.