If you love me

Today was your one year anniversary with your boyfriend Liam. You were surprised that he never called or texted or made any contact with you at all. You didn’t want to say anything because you were positive that he wouldn’t forget. It was 1:30pm and Liam was supposed to come over at 3.

You decided to pass time by cleaning up the house a little. You then had a shower and started getting dressed. You wore a tight red dress and black pumps. Liam loved you in that outfit. You went to the family room and started listening to some music. After sometime you look at the clock and you see that it was 3:15. You were a little disappointed, but you weren’t gonna call because you knew Liam would never forgot. After another 10 minutes the door started to open.

“Liam, you’re here”

“Yea sorry babe we had a pretty busy day at the studio, in fact we are not even done. They just gave us an hour before we have to go back.”

What? He has to leave? Does he even remember what today is? “Oh”

“Yea. You look nice by the way. I’m going to take a shower.” He kissed you on the cheek and headed to the bathroom. You sat on the couch to hurt to even change. A few minutes later he came down stairs dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and asked if you wanted to come. You said ok, but you wanted to change. He begged you not to, so you didn’t

You arrived outside the studio and you were still in the car staring out the window. All of a sudden you felt someone blind fold you. “Be right back love. If you love me you wont take the blind fold off.” before you knew it the car door opened and closed. You sat there for a couple minutes and the car door opened and closed again. Liam laughed when he saw you still wearing the blind fold. “That must mean you love me huh?” the car started up again.

When the car stopped, Liam got out and opened your door. You got out and he held your hand guiding you to wherever he was taking you. You stopped walking and you heard a chair being pulled out. You took a seat and your blindfolds came off. Your jaw dropped at the scene you were now looking at. You were at the restaurant that you and Liam had your first date. But it was different, no one else was there, the lights were all dimmed, and there was only one table. You looked up at Liam who was dressed in a black suite, he looked so handsome.

He smirked “ you didn’t actually think I would forgot today did you?

“I..I -“

He cut you off, but this time he looked more sincere “I would never forget the most wonderful year of my life. I would never forgot spending an entire year with the most amazing girl in the world and the love of my life.”

You were smiling now with tears slowly falling. You got up and kissed him. You two had a beautiful dinner and celebrated one of the many more to come anniversaries together.