NODreams

" I promise we will be together forever Italy!" said the blonde boy.

" You promise?" Italy asked him.

" Yeah pinky swear." he reported.

" Okay" whispered the brunette.

The two children reached out for each other and completed the pact.

_______________________________________________________________

Italy woke up covered in cold sweat, shivering from his dream.

" I dreamed about him again... it's been a while since the last time." he thought.

He remembered that boy. The boy with sky eyes. He had a real name but Italy had long since forgot it only remembering him by his beautiful blue eyes and his blond hair. When they were kids they would always play together. The became inseparable, and nothing could come between them,or so everyone thought. They were both 6 when the blond boy moved away because of his father's transfer. It was a sad day when he said goodbye. Italy cried for a week and shut everyone out for a month. As the years went bye he started to forget more about him until the point where could hardly remember what he looked like. But he was sure of the blue eyes and blond hair, he would never forget eyes like those of the boy.

He snuggled back into his bed trying to ignore the thoughts of the boy. It wasn't like he would see him again. He was leaving for high school tomorrow and his parents had said that the boy had moved to the other side of the country. Yeah, the possibility of seeing him would be 100 to 1.

_______________________________________________________________ 
Italy: What took you so long to update? It's been like a month.

Romano: Yeah why?

Adrianna: Well I guess I just got kind of lazy. It was only when I saw someone like this that I decided to update. It made me feel happy that someone actually liked my writing.

Italy: Aw~ Don't be like a that Anna, I sure people like your writing. I already can't wait to go to high school! Right Romano?

Romano: Yeah, yeah, what ever.