Chapter 1

March 18, 2000

In'Nayiah pov

Hi guys, So to start you off I'm telling my side of the story first cause my sisters are with my grandma.  But anyway Right know I'm smiling but under it all im frowning. throughout  all the years my uncle Deon been with Charnell I've been abused and so have my sisters. And how you say we'll here I tell you.

*Flashback*

In'Nayiah : Hey aunty Nell.

Charnell: Quite the bullshit !! Your uncle Deon is ALL MINE!  And if you dare get in the way of our happy lives I'll kill you and your sisters!!! And you better not tell him what I said either!!!

In'Nayiah : But Aunty I don't understand!  What did I do!?

Charnell : First,  You being born along with your sisters,

Second,  All of Deons FUCKING money is going to all 3 of y'all and I'm sitting here not getting a goddamned thing!!!!!

*Flashback end*

*The next night*

I woke up and I heard moaning and groaning coming from my uncle room, But then I realized he was on tour so that meant that Charnell was cheating on my uncle. In my mind I was thinking " That low down dirty bitch! " So I walked down in there picked Charnell up, Threw her on the floor and whooped her ass then I got tired then went in my room then locked the door.

*1 hour later*

I woke up in a cold sweat and I was hungry so I went down stairs and ignored Charnell and the mystery dude. But the dude was checking me out then I rolled my eyes in disgust. As I walked in the kitchen to grab an apple I heard mumbling and then laughing .

As I walked back in the living room to go upstairs it got quite and as soon as my foot hit the steps that dude said that Charnell was going to go to work tomorrow and he will have to babysit. I rolled my eyes at the comment and walked upstairs.

I entered my room and took a nice hot shower , then put on my red bra and matching underwear put on a red tanktop then a black and gray crop top that said "BOSS." my black high wasted acid washed jeans with cuts in them,my timberlands.  For accessories I put on my gold chain and matching earrings and gold, with red lipstick. And put my hair in a messy bun .

I grabbed my IPhone 5c. And I grabbed my keys and purse. As I walked downstairs I noticed that Charnell and that dude were staring at me .

Charnell : Where you going?

Me : None of your damn business!!

Random dude: Hey don't disrespect her in her house!

Me: Ol' boy ya need to watch ya mouth cha' heard me!  and this ain't this hoe house its my uncle!!  As in her husband!!  Ol' boy I suggest ya black bald Oranga-tang  ugly ass to get the hell out MY house!!!!

With that I stormed out and hopped in my black Range Rover.

I decided to go to Sharnita's house as in my A1's house ,And tell her what had happened at home..

No she didn't Nayiah !! She brought a random dude home... but not that but fucked him in your uncles bed!! "

Sharnita said. "

"yep, and when I heard it I was thinking that she was a real Thot!  so I bust through that bitch and whopped her ass!  I hope that teach her something. She did something that low and dirty ol'dude look like a damn Oranga-tang! " I said"

"If I was your uncle and found that shit out I would've been singing that remix of " No scrubs" I don't want no thot , a Thot is a girl that can't get no love from ME! " Sharnita said.

As she finished I busted out laughing. .I decided to leave but she said it was getting kind of late so she said it was alright to crash a night.

What y'all think ,a new book means I want a vote and a comment.

What y'all think about the characters?

Any questions about...

In'Nayiah ?

Biambi?

Cy'ami?

Sharnita?

Charnell?

Deon?

Anyway,  this is another book added to my collection cause I was getting tired of my others. But any questions on my other books just inbox or comment.