Plan In Motion part 3

Roc Pov. 

I'm here just looking around seeing if they saw anyone. This dude started talking to Jay. I had to cut that short because we needed to stick to the plan. Plus she looked uncomfortable.

Roc: Hi, um I need your help with something. Um, Patrick.

Patrick: Um, okay. Here's my number call me. *He gives her the number and winks*

Jay just looks at it and walks away I saw her rip it and throw it up. 

Patrick: What do you need help with sir?

I looked him in his eyes and hypnotized his eyes went white then back to normal I left him there he should come back in at least 30 seconds.

I walked away from him pretended to be doing something with my cellphone. When he went somewhere to do something I just looked around.

Prodigy POV

I left and started searching for security guards that kinda look like me but mostly my skin tone. I finally found one his name was Michael. 

Michael: Sir, can I help you?

Prod: You most definitely can. Follow me.

I lead him to a abandon with random stuff in there: Janitor closet I took my shades off, looked him in the eyes he got hypnotized, I made him sniff a charm, then I punched him so hard and knocked him out. I made him look like he was sleeping on the job.

I changed in his uniform. I went to the main lobby where Tee was at and stayed over there.

Ray POV

I was not ready to get Kiki out of here and leave sooner I do it she will be back. 

Walkies Talkie Convo

Ray: Did everything go in plan?

Everyone: Yup

Ray: Okay that's good. I'm not ready to get her out 

Prod: Wait how are you going to do that?

Ray: I'm going to jump out the window.

Prince: Haha yeah no. How about about go out the fire escape stairs. 

Ray: Fine I'll do that.

Roc: Yeah that's wayyyy smarter.

Ray: Alright Tee I need you to come to the second floor. Here is your time to shine.

Tee: Alright coming right up.

Ray: Aye Prince get ready to delete us from the camera and whatever else.

Prince: Alright I got y'all

Walkies Talkie Convo over

Tee POV 

I was getting ready to get on the elevator I was Prod I did a little smile and he returned it. 

Prince WT: Hey Tee there is a camera in the elevator on the left watch out for it.

Tee WT: Thanks for the heads up.

Prince WT: You're welcome babe

Wow this boy haha

I got to the floor getting ready to get ghetto and ratchet up in the hospital.

PS: WT mean Walkies Talkie just saying : - )