*PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT STUFF RIGHT HERE**

Heyy there. So sorry for not continuing the story, but I want to introduce something to you. Okay, so a Wattpad friend of mine, icraveweirdness has this amazing story up, called "Something About Him"

Her story is amazing and it deserve's soo many more reads and votes and comments, and she deserve's so many more fans!

Well, here's the part where y'all come in. ;) If you guys go check it out her story, and maybe vote and comment, and maybe even fan if you like it, I WILL WRITE A NEW CHAPTER TO THIS STORY AND UPLOAD. YES, BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS CHECK OUT HER STORY AND STUFF. And don't hate on her or anything.

So, notify me when you check it out, so I know that at least some of you did.

Go search the story up in the search box- Something About Him by icraveweirdness

Or go to my reading lists and go to Interesting/Cool Books To Try Out and search for the book there.

Thanks guys!

Please do it. I mean it's for her benefit and your's also!

****** I WILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY IF YOU DO CHECK OUT HER STORY.

If you guys don't, then I'm sorry, but no upload. :(

Well get off your lazy butts and check her out, beware, she's really good, so try not to get too addicted and annoying! ;D

HERE'S THE DESCRIPTION:

"It was something about him. Something about his undeniable charm and attractiveness. Maybe it had been his hidden but traceable wild, angry side. It could have even been something as simple and evident as his witty, happy, nice behavior. Whatever it was, I liked him. I wasn’t the only one, either—there were others. Other girls, desperate, fighting manicured-nail to manicured-nail to get his attention. But I didn’t act like I did, like so many others. Maybe that’s what caught his attention in the first place—maybe it wasn’t something I did; maybe it was something I didn’t do. Despite their differences—and there were a lot—they were all attracted to him. I don't know why he picked me—even I wouldn't have picked me! I was terrible, and I still am. He deserved better, and I deserved nothing more than what I received before him. But, for some odd reason, he kissed me that night. He held my hand. He stroked away my tears, and murmured sweet nothings in my ear. He said he loved me! But, as they say, all good things must come to an end, and for that reason, I was suddenly not only the girl that he had chosen to love—I was the girl that he chose to break."

***It's a romance and adventure story :)

### Also check out my new story, 'The New Guy's a Badass' It's awesome! :D HAHA! Thanks, and pretty please!