Chapter 2

On my way to school with Luke after dropping off Quinn, the ride was encased with comfortable silence. He never liked to talk and I was okay with that. Upon arriving at school I gave him a quick hug before he got out the car. He never came home with me so I never told he where he could find me at the end of the day. I threw on my black leather jacket and and made my way to the huge double doors of the school. Once inside, I made my way to my locker thankful that no one was nearby. I grabbed all the things I need for my first three class periods before closing my locker and heading to my first period class.

I was here ten minute before the bell rang, sitting in my assigned seat in the middle of the class. I started thinking about my life. I'm a pretty attractive person, not trying to sound conceded but it's true, I have a nice athletic body, my face isn't that bad to look at but that's besides the point. I volunteer whenever I can, mostly with people from my school, I'm apart of numerous after school activities and I still have no one. They try but I push them away. I have a nice personality but the thing is I barely let people get to know me, too afraid that what they find out will disgust them.

My boyfriend, ex boyfriend I should say, was the only exception. He didn't know about my past but I felt comfortable around him. He was sweet and always seem to cared. We dated for two years before he decided to fuck it all up just to have sex with a known whore. Before my anger could rise the first bell rang, taking me out of my thoughts. When Aaron walked into the room it was clear that he was looking for me, I sighed at the inevitable when he walked my way.

"What the hell Gwen why have you been ignoring me?" His voice sounding hurt. I didn't care I just kept my normal plain expression on as I ignored him.

"Gwen fucking answer me! I know I made a mistake but come on." His anger showing. As I continued to ignore him he just gave up before he muttered "bitch" under his breath. That got me. I grabbed his forearm and put him close enough to me so that his ear bushed off my lips.

"You fucking listen to me and listen good. I'm not the bitch here. I broke up with you because you wanted somebody other than myself. You can't get over the mistake you made, so you're acting like a broken dog. Get over yourself and get over us. When you decide to get your head out of your ass, maybe we can talk!" I harshly whispered to him, pain was written all across his face but he didn't say anything. I let go of his hand and he stalked to the back of the classroom.

The late bell rang and Mrs. Simmons began her lesson on human anatomy.

Throughout the class I felt Aaron's eyes all over me. I didn't care though. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that I was thinking of him. Nope.

I was beyond happy when the final bell rang, releasing me from the two hour hell. Upon leaving the class I felt Aaron staring daggers through me. The day dragged on, but in a pleasant way. I made my way downstairs to my sixth hour class. Gym. Out of all of my classes this had to be my favorite because use I really didn't have to talk to anyone and I could just do my own thing. It also helped me release any anger that flowed through me.

When the dress bell rang, indicating that class was over, I felt a little disappointed because it all went by so fast. I sighed and made my way into the locker room. Once I was dressed, I felt eyes all over me. I hated that feeling. I looked around to find a group of sophomores staring at me, laughing. I let out a loud sigh, " What do you all want?" I said flatly, trying my best to hide any anger. They all stopped, there faces flushed to a bright shade of red before they all walked out of the locker room, their eyes not making contact with mine.

God I hate underclassmen. They are always too afraid to speak. Once I left the locker rooms my teacher, Mr. Young, pulls me aside

"Gwen, the main office has sent for you." He said tiredly.

"Why? I haven't done anything today."

"I have no idea. Just go there. Don't make it worse than it has to be"

His voice stern. Normally he puts up with my shit, but today he was already sick of me before it began.

"Whatever." I said, snatching the pass away from him, making my way towards the main office.