Bioshock Theory

Bioshock fan theory and cons

Many people think that the Bioshock Infinite story is quite confusing; this is my theories throughout the whole of the game in which I have decided to explain about such as the brooches, ending to bioshock infinite and some cons to Burial at Sea. I am a majorly (basically obsessed) in love with all the Bioshocks however I have to say I cannot pick out one of my favourites.

So to get started, you rescue the girl from a tower (just like Rapunzel) but there is a twist, the Lutece twins. The twins you meet from start to finish on the game. Such as receiving the letter from the Lutece twins about the baseball to the musical notes about Songbird somehow they script Booker throughtout the whole of the game.

Now lets look at what the Lutece twins to involve Elizabeth. The brooches, of course!

Bird or Cage?

"Look at these, they're amazing! Which one do you like more? This... or this? The bird is beautiful, and the cage is somber... but there's something special about it.”

Somber? Something about the cage seems to be upsetting but it seems special? And the bird is beautiful but what does it really mean?

Lets start with Bioshock Infinite's theory of the brooches; the bird can reflect Songbird. A mechanical bird that has been scripted to protect the girl from the lamb. It could also mean freedom, freedom from the cage, the cage equals the tower that Elizabeth had been locked in. Which one do you think?

The cage. Elizabeth mentioned it is somber, it is somehow upsetting? But why? The cage could represent the tower that she had been locked in for basically all her life. But somehow special? What does that mean exactly? Well here is my theory, the bird brooch represents Songbird but the cage represents the tower. The cage could also have the meaning of that it can protect the lamb. For example a bird is put into a cage to be captured, unable to move HOWEVER it can also mean that the bird (for example) can be protected from a cat in which it is special.

Do you see my point?

Now lets move onto the brooch meaning of Burial at Sea. Elizabeth wears the bird brooch, you don't get to choose (but all the more valuable). What happened near to the end of Bioshock Infinite? Elizabeth's wearing the Bird brooch in Rapture. Songbird.

Let that process.

Songbird.

At the end of Bioshock Infinite corrupted underwater due to the pressure. Could this mean that Elizabeth is wearing the Bird brooch in reminder of Songbird? Possibly.

Now everyone was/is confused about the whole ending to Bioshock Infinite's ending. Come on guys, in my opinion it doesn't seem that difficult to understand. (or I may just be stupid, either way).

How many tares where opened? How many Elizabeths surrounded Booker. Take that into hand (I haven't counted the amount of tares Elizabeth opened to the ratio of how many Elizabeths were at the baptising ending) HOWEVER if you want to be lazy (like me) in my idea I think that the amount of times Elizabeth opened to another world (lets REPHRASE WORLD AS TIMELINE).

So she had opened many tares to other timelines without noticing the pattern. Suchong for example. Every tare Elizabeth opened had different scenarios of Suchong. This must mean that there were other Bookers and Elizabeths.

This would mean that the Elizabeths from the other timelines must've found the Elizabeth we knows tares causing a disruption in the patterns of timelines. However what happened to the Bookers? Either in that timeline of one of the Elizabeths never met Booker or that he died throughout the “adventure” they were having. Have you also noticed that if you look at the unused Elizabeths that Irrational Games created throughout all of 2010 to 2012 that they where used in the ending of Bioshock Infinite's ending?

And what about the great Lutece twins, the Lutece twins seems to be the most unique characters of being a human being in the game. From what I see from it, Rosalind is a scientist that has been studying throughly about how Elizabeth used atoms to create these tare. Now how do they appear, disappear so quickly? I've come to think that Rosalind has secretely used a machine that has been developed to control the tares used throughout the whole of the game it seems to be that they can control it. OR are they the same as Booker and Elizabeth? Are they different people on the timeline that has strangely got the same personality?

Even though I am very passionate about Bioshock, Burial at Sea have a few cons. What happened to the skylines, they weren't in the first game yet it showed the development of Big Daddies but also why didn't they show blueprints of Big Sisters?

Why would you have a Fountaine skyhook and then not have it on Bioshock?

Some of Irrational Games didn't plan out the whole of the games follow on to Bioshock as it is before Bioshock (the DLC to Bioshock Infinite) but overall we have to give appreciation that they did this before closing down hence they may of not been thinking straightly or they purposely did it but either way Bioshock series is by far the best game I have played and seen.

So I hope my theory has helped somewhat.

If you want to know anything else I will find the theory out of if.

Then again,

thanks for reading and have a beautiful day.

Keep on splicing, splicers.

CHOW!