Brennan

so I trully wasnt going to post this, but I dont know when Im going to find someone to help me with the cover. then again there were people that wanted to read this story so i cant deny them. so here it is the next chapter....let me know what you think and please leave a vote.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want to go for a hunt?" Cin looked at me and scowled.

"I hunt alone." He turned and walked away from me disappearing in the woods. I sighed. It's been three days since he's been here and nothing has changed. He was still stubborn as hell. No matter what I did or said he would dismiss me and say he does everything alone. It was torture.

I hated that he was this close to me, yet so far. That's right. You heard right. I haven't been able to touch him once. Everytime I reached for him he would pull away from me, growl at me, or just out right turn me down. It tore me apart every time he rejected me. What I didn't understand is that he seemed unbothered by it.

When you found your mate there was this irresistible pull that the two of you shared. We draw strength from each other when were close, but when were parted not only does it feel like your world is falling apart but your strength, your will, your resolve, it's all weakened. You never feel complete.

Why should you? Your mate is the other half of your soul. I bleed when he bleed, I cry when he cry, I fight when he fight, I breath when he breaths, my heart beat at the same pace as his does, and I die when he dies. Why? You can't survive with only half your soul. If by some chance you do survive you will never feel whole. You forever long for something that's never coming back, you will forever have an aching need that will never be fulfilled, and most importantly the pain will drive you to insanity.

I sighed. I had to find a way to get him to accept me, but I could never force him to do anything. Not even tell me about him.  The only thing I know about him is his name and that was because he was told my father. He still remained a mystery to me. One being why does he have the blood of an alpha running through him?

"Brennan." I turned and looked at Sky and Skylar as they ran over to me.

"What is it?" Sky smirked at me.

"I want to have some fun. Now entertain me." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why would I do that?" He shrugged and looked at his brother who sighed.

"The idiot just wants to leave the territory and go to the mountains." I looked back to Sky.

"You thought I was going to be the one..." I grabbed at my chest as a sharp pain shot through it. Sky and Skylar reached for me.

"What's wrong Brennan?" A growl rumbled through my chest and when I looked at Sky and his brother backed away raising their hands in a show of submission. I stumbled when that pain shot through my leg. There was only one thing that could be happening. My head snapped towards the woods, and a low feral growl rumbled through my chest

"Our mate is hurt!"

I ran towards the woods jumping over a log and transforming in mid air. When my feet hit the ground I took off in a dead run. This was another thing that came with having a mate. You were always aware of the other. The stronger the bond the more aware you become. No matter how far the distance you would know where the other was.

I sniffed the air and growled. This was becoming a problem that was really beginning to piss me off.

"Sky I need you to get the pack ready. There are a whole lot of rogues that felt the need to die."