Chapter 52

If you're a fan of my books but you dont have wattpad, you can dm me on twitter @rosslauramoon or my ig @rosslauramoon_fanfic and talk to me, ask whats going to happen next etc etc. :D

__________________

Laura's pov

The view here is amazing! Seeing everything from one of the tallest structures in France.....yup, ross brought me to the Eiffel tower again.....but this time, he made sure that we were the only ones there.

I was leaning my body on the edge while ross hugs my waists from behind as he rests his chin on my head.

Ross:you're so short.

I then turned around to meet his eyes.

Laura:no im not, everyone else is simply taller :p

Ross: but you know what they say.......every tall guy needs a short girl ;)

Laura:(i giggled) no one says that :P

Ross:alright you caught me, i just saw it on instagram at the raura hashtag.

I then wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waists again.

I face then came closer to him until our foreheads touch.

Laura:you look through the raura hashtag?

Ross:well duh, i check it every morning from the very start of austin and al..........wait you weren't suppose to know that!

A big smile then grew on my face

Laura:so from the very start of austin and ally, you check the raura hashtag? Why ?;) (i teased)

Ross:nothing......i just like it when the fans post edits and stuff....(he blushed)

Laura:what kind of edits? ;)

Ross:you know........ugh....like..um.....us hugging, me carrying you,....us kissing...

Laura: there are edits of us kissing?

Ross:ummm yeah.....they look really real.. (He laughs awkwardly)

Laura:(i giggled) well lets give the world a real kiss...

I then leaned forward and made my lips land on his lips soflty. Once again butterflies on my stomach....sparks took over my whole body..

I could feel him shaking a bit hahaha...

After a good 30 seconds we pull away. And he had a smirk on his face.

Ross:well you just made one of my wishes come true ;)

Laura:and what wish is that? (I said as our foreheads still touching)

Ross:to have a kiss at the top of the eiffel tower with you (he says shyly)

I then raised on of my eyebrows.

Laura:you wished to kiss me at the top of the eiffel tower?

Ross:well......yeah kinda.

Laura:well let me repeat that wish ;)

I then once again crash my lips to his as we stood at the very heart of The city of love

--------

Sorry short chapter

Vote and comment another chap in a few minutes

Guys you could edit me a book cover on ig if you want :) just use the #rosslauramoon and tag me @rosslauramoon_fanfic :)