Chapter 6

***BEKAH'S POV***

Liam looked at me.

"I would go after her but, um." He said, pointing to the 

"Oh uh right." I said

i ran after her. I opened the bathroom door and heard sniffles. 

"Carter are u in here?" I asked

"Mhm" She said

"Can we talk? "

"About what?"

I hug her and she hugged me back and still cried a little bit.

"Lets start with something simple....why didnt u tell me?"

"Cause I didn't know how to tell you."

"Hun there is nothing u can tell me that will ever keep me from loving and being there for you."

"Thanks. "

"And i am going to be the best auntie ever. Whatever u need ill get it. "

"why was Liam sounding offended when he asked me why I couldn't ask him."

"Well i know zayn would be pretty pissed if i just assumed he would drop me like a hot potato once things got rough. He loves u u idiot."

"I've always been an independent person you know that. Gee thanks for the moral support."

"Yeah. Well even independent people need someone to lean on sometimes. should ur favorite auntie go and make ur mommy face the music?"

"But Bekah I would feel semi weird letting Liam do this for me I know I have to face the music."

"hes not having the baby for you. besides the baby and i are set on daddy direction. R u really going to deny your own child?"

"You know I won't. We better get back before Zayn sends out a search party"

"Please. Zayn likes me but its not like you and liam. Im just mrs. Right now."

"You know Zayn loves you. What do you mean not like me and Liam?"

"Well u and liam are destined for forever. Everyone can see it."

"What makes you say that?"

"When u think the other one isnt looking u stare at each other. Liam is always holding u close or touching u somehow. It reminds me of my folks. I wish i could find a love like that."

"Bekah you will find it with Zayn I'm sure. I want a love like both of our folks. They were just so happy."

"I know. "

Her phone goes off and I groan after I read Zayn's message.

"What?"

"Zayn says we have one minute to get back before he sends a search party."

She laughed at me.

"i guess u were right."

"Told you." She said

 We walked back in the room.

"guys could you give Liam and I a few minutes alone please?" She asked sweetly

"lets check out the cafeteria!" Niall yelled

Louis, Harry, and Niall walk out leaving the four of us. Carter looked at us.

"do you guys mind?"

I looked at liam.

"if u hurt her i hurt you. Got it?" i told him