Overheating

You and Leo were tangled in each others embrace in the comfort of the (g/p) cabin.

Leo looked over you protectively, ready to lash out at anyone who set foot in your cabin.

"Leo?" you mumble against his chest.

"Yes, (N/N)?"

"Your so hot."

"Thanks, I know." He replies cockily.

"No, really. You are burning up." You say, leaning up to meet his eyes.

"Oh. Well..." he scratches the back of his neck, looking upward.

He tended to do that when he was embarrassed.

"(Y/N), it's just... I overheat when we cuddle, or touch, or kiss." He says, dark eyes peering into your eyes.

"Why?" you ask, fingering the hem of his camp t-shirt.

"Because, (Y/N), how could anyone not overheat when they get even the slightest bit close to you? You're perfect. Maybe not to the whole world, but you are perfect to me, and I hope that means a lot." He says, wrapping his arms around your torso and pulling you closer.

"It does, Leo. It really does." You respond, burying your face into his chest once again.

He snuggles you closer and you relax in his arms, falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Woo! First one down, a million more to go.
I know it was a bit short for an imagine, but I thought it was pretty darn cute.
I just really said "darn."
Wow, Lauryn. Just wow.
Anyways, please leave comments! I love comments, especially feedback!
If you like it, so far, feel free to vote and maybe even add this to your library for more Valdezness down the road.
I love you, my sweet Homie Hoppers.