PART 1

Romeo's POV

I was walking through the forest to go back the underneath... I mean below the bedrock where the people and I live there for a long time. I sighed

"Man ! Too bad ! I'm no longer to have my admin powers anymore... because Jesse knocked me off with that stupid golden gauntlet so that means I can't teleport to get back below the underneath. Sigh... I don't know how I can get there but actually digging straight down is the way to get down but it is just a stupidest idea for me because it is too dangerous. I really need to help people below the bedrock. Oh well I'll just look for an other way than that" I said to myself. After I stopped thinking about it, I continued to walk faster.

A FEW HOURS HAD PAST

I still can't find the way to get back as I sat down on the oak wood to rest for a while and look up at the sky "I can see it is getting night and is so dark outside... But I'm not afraid of the dark, besides i kinda like the dark" I smiled. Then I looked down and started to think. I sighed "I guess I miss someone... I mean Xara... We haven't see each other for years... I still try to find her... Hope she's okay"

 After a few seconds, I heard the familiar scream so far away from me so I immediately got up and followed it. After I ran up, I just found someone is in trouble on the bridge made with dirt blocks and almost hit by the zombies and the skeletons. But wait, I'm familiar that person I met the very first time since many years. A woman, with a purple hair ? Xara ? My oldest friend ? 

Yes I found her. I noticed she is totally in trouble so I think I had to help her right now. But wait... before I approached her to help, my mind filled up with Jesse's words (It depends the choice on the part of Jesse telling Romeo about after Romeo did happen before) what he told me before and I start to think but I don't remember. 

Suddenly, I snapped out from her scream and saw her struggling the zombies as she cut them off with her diamond sword.

Xara's POV

I tried to fight the zombies and skeletons as I can. I swung my sword and cut them off many times as I can without getting me injure and exhaust. 

"Eat this you b*tches !" I yelled angrily as I quickly stabbed the last zombie through with my sword.  

After I'm done fighting with a few zombies and skeletons, I can see several of them walking straight ahead and suddenly, I felt something very hurt on my arm as I groaned so loudly. I looked and it was an arrow stabbed on my arm.

 "Ugh ! It hurts so badly ! Curse you dumb ol skeletons !" 

I ran onto them to fight them back but I tripped over and almost fell off the bridge. I held the side of the bridge as I quickly struggled to get up from almost falling. The worst part , my hand is almost slipping off from the bridge which I will get fall. I realized that I almost got hit by some arrows that the skeletons shot. Now it looks like that I'm in big trouble right now.

"Ahh ! Can someone help me ?!!" I yelled for help

Romeo's POV

I heard Xara's call for help which means she is in great danger as I looked worriedly on her. I need to help her... I felt care for her even she's my former friend. I had to ignore about what Jesse told me. To help her, I pulled out a torch from my inventory and I ran to the bridge to help Xara.

"Hey ugly faces ! Leave her alone !" I yelled

When I reached to the zombies and skeletons, I swung and knocked them down with the torch. I keep going until they are all gone after they poofed away. After that, I ran up to Xara who is still struggling to get up. When I noticed her hand slipped off, I quickly grabbed it to save her from falling.

Xara's POV

I realized that I didn't continue to fall down when my hand slipped off. Then I looked up to see who save me. It was... Romeo...

"Romeo ?! You save me ! Y-You did return... and you don't have your powers anymore !" I exclaimed "But you're in trouble Romy when you did what happen to me and Fred !"

"Look, I'm sorry for that ! I know I'm such a bad person for what I did everything and I ruined ! I had to explain everything ! Please, Xara forgive me... And now, I'm here to help you" He said worriedly.

I understood about what Romeo told me. Should I forgive him ? Actually he's a bad*ss that he ruined everything on our whole world but now, he did save me. Does he actually care about me now ?

Romeo's POV

Suddenly, I noticed that I'm almost slipped off the bridge before we are completely falling down as we screamed. After that, we fell down to the river. The water splashed as we sank down to the underwater. I'm looking for Xara after we almost separate from each other while we fell down. When I found her, I noticed she can't swim as she struggled so I swam down and grabbed her. I swam up until we reach the outside surface of the water. 

"Don't worry, Xara ! I'm trying to help and I won't leave you behind !" I said as I held her tightly with my strong arms around her. I tried to swim to the land to get safe but the current is too strong so I can't do it.

"Romeo, there's something up ahead !" Xara warned me. 

I looked up straight ahead until I saw something afar. It was the... waterfall.

"There's no use to get out from the current ! Hang on tight Xara !"

We held with our arms around each other tightly. The strong current send us to the waterfall so fast until we're falling down as we're trying not to let go from each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a cliffhanger... Sorry because I had to avoid the long chapter
The next chapter will be here at Sunday (I think or maybe)

Also a few typos and misspells on this chapter tho... Gonna fix it soon I think... xD

See ya guys... Hope you like my first Romara story ! <3