Ziall

Prompt: ziall : all the boys are playing truth or dare and is Niall turn he chose dare an the boys tell him he have to take a paper with the name of the boy he have to kiss (because that was the dare ) And Niall lie about the name and Kiss Zayn :P

They had been playing truth or dare for half an hour, and every time it was Niall’s turn he was to scared to say dare, but after some convincing from himself he told himself to pick dare the next time someone would asked him. Louis was looking around at all the boys before he decided whom he would take. “Nialler, truth or dare?” he asked.

“Dare,” said Niall. He though he might should’ve taken dare from someone else, and not Louis, but it was done, and maybe it would be fun. Louis went outside without saying anything and came back with a mug with some curled up paper bits. “Take one, and the name on the paper, whom is one of us, you are going to kiss, on the lips.”

Niall stretched forward, it was one name he really wanted to pick. When he read the name on the note he couldn’t help but be disappointed. He looked over at the boys, who were clearly curious on who he had picked. “C’mon tell us, who does it say?” harry asked, trying to stretch over and look at the paper. Niall just showed it in his pocked.

“It said Zayn,” and with that Niall bent over to Zayn and kissed him on the lips, maybe just a little longer than a normal dare-kiss. Harry, who was suspicious had snapped the paper peace out of Niall’s pocket with without him realizing it and smirked when he saw that it wasn’t Zayn’s name at all. Though, he wouldn’t tell any of the boys that. Now he had something to use against Niall for later. 

- - - 

Thanks for reading, and if you want to, feel free to check my tumblr out! :)

1d-slash-minific.tumblr.com