A Grateful Naruto

Naruto was interested in hearing what the Shinigami had meant by "sending protection," of course he WAS grateful, but he hadn't known ANYONE who would even care about him, let alone protect him.

==========Shinigami==========
    "This poor boy has been through so much at such a young age" thought the shinigami, but I know who could help him. The crafty shinigami waved his hand, and two people appeared in front of little Naru, they did not look familiar, but he felt as though he could trust them. The lady had gorgeous red hair that went down to her knees, amazing purple eyes, and... a frying pan? Naruto was confused about the frying pan, but chose to ignore it. The man had spiky blonde hair like his, eyes the color of the ocean like his, and a hokage style robe. Naruto was astounded by them. The man walked closer, and said Naruto's name. "How do you know my name?" Naruto asked. "Well, a father should know his child's name, shouldn't he?" Said the man. "Y-you're my f-father?" Naruto asked, in shock. "And I'm your mother" announced the woman in the background. "My name is Minato." "And I'm Kushina" said the man and woman standing in front of the little boy.
======Quick authors note======
I am very sorry, but I am not really good at this whole "reunion" thing, so I am going to skip forward a little, please don't be mad at me.
======Back To The Story======
      "Naruto, I will send you back, with your parents, please be safe" Said the shinigami.

=======Back To Konoha=======
    Naruto walked out of his house with his parents trailing behind him disguised as villagers, to see what has actually been happening to Naruto while they where dead. Not even five minutes into the walk and he had already started being chased by very clearly intoxicated villagers. They chased him into a dead end, but right as a villager was about to hit him, Minato jumped in front of him, deflecting his attack. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Asked a clearly pissed off Minato. "L-Lord  fourth, h-how are you back alive?" Asked the frightened villager. "I was brought back to protect my son." The former homage said in a rather harsh voice. All through the crowd you could hear them all asking when he had a child, and who it could possibly be. "If you ever lay another finger on our Naruto again, I will have your heads, understood?" But before anyone could respond, they were all decapitated in one swift motion by Kushina.

============================
Hi there, author here, just hoping that you enjoyed this chapter, and if not, please feel free to comment what I could do better, i will be looking through the comments and responding. -Author