fourteen

"ry, i get you hate this day but please get up." spencer was on this knees, begging for ryan to get up for school, but ryan hated this day.

valentine's day.

the day where couples show their affection for each other or when someone asks out their "crush." and all ryan had was a crush on someone that he could never have a chance with. 

ryan finally rolled over to face spencer but then got a text. ryan groaned loudly, wondering who the fuck was texting him. ryan's jaw became slack when he saw who had sent it, squealing a high-pitched squeal so that any ounce of manliness was gone. 

it was from brendon. 

ryan quickly opened the text and a blush quickly made its way to ryans' cheeks at the text he had just received. 

have a great valentine's day, hope you get something (or someone) special !! <3 xx 

spencer pounced onto ryan to read the text, letting out a somehow even more girly squeal. spencer started jumping up and down on the honey eyed boys bed excitedly. 

"george ryan ross the third, you my friend, just got a fucking text from your crush! we have to celebrate, come on," spencer got off of his bed, grabbing ryans' hands to yank him up, and throwing clothes and him before running downstairs. 

ryan quickly got dressed and ran downstairs, kissing his mothers cheek and making his way into spencers' car, a permanent smile on his face the entire time. now he was actually excited to go to school.

once in the school, he sees jon waiting at ryans' locker, a sly smile on jons' face once seeing spencer. 

"hey, cutie. happy valentine's day," jon says to spencer, giving him a heart shaped box of chocolates and pink roses, which, informed to ryan by jon, meant appreciation. ryan made an over exaggerated gagging noise, making the couple next to him roll his eyes.

"don't worry ry," jon started, putting a hand on ryan's shoulder. "you'll get brendon one day." at that point, ryan just rolled his eyes at him and proceeded to unlock his locker, jumping at what had fallen out. 

a variety of multi-colored rose, a heart shaped box of chocolates, and a teddy bear. 

ryan started smiling, wider than he thought he could smile, and turned to the couple behind him who were completely stunned. 

"ryan, those roses have specific meanings," jon gushed and started pointing at the different colored flowers. "you know what the pink ones mean, but those,'" jon pointed at the yellow ones. "mean joy. oh! and those," he continued to point out the orange ones, gasping slightly. "mean they want you in life. and oh, my god those," he squealed and pointed at the yellow ones with a red tip at the tops. "mean that they are falling in love with you."

ryan and spencer just looked at each other and squealed loudly than any men should ever squeal.

"ry, you have a secret admirer," spencer smiled, using his index finger to wipe away a fake tear, causing ryan to roll his eyes again and slamming his locker door shut. 

"oh shut up, you sap," ryan laughed at his best friend, but he carried around his items all day and desperately wanting to know who this person was.

and brendon just watched from around the corner, a fond smile never leaving his face.

ahh, this is so late but here's a valentine's day chapter for you all !! it's almost eleven at night so if there are any mistakes, that is why.

my emo best friend got me cheez whiz and bagels for valentine's day, both sorta inside jokes that you all should get. 

i hope you all had an amazing valentine's and i love you all !!

posted:2/17/18