Jealous

Karen's P.O.V

It was now 6. I decided to go and get ready. I curled my hair. Then put on orangish/pink high waisted jeans. With a white crop top and a light brown cardigan(outfit on side.) It was now 6:45.

I went into the living room area and put my purse on the couch where Harry was sitting. He turned his head and his mouth dropped. "What?" I said. "oh..nothing it's just that..um..you look so hot." He said. "Really? Thanks." I said. Then I got a text. It was from Niall. He said to meet him outside. I said bye to Harry and left.

I saw Niall's car and sat inside. "Hey, you look beautiful!" He said. "Aw, thank you." I said. After 5-10 minutes we reached the cinema. When we walked in Niall grabbed the tickets and we got in and sat at the very top. There were very less people here. Well that makes it better. The movie started. Near the middle it started to get scary. I jumped in my seat and put my arms around Niall. I realized how closed we were. He put his arm around my shoulder.

After the movie was over it was almost 11 so Niall said I can stay over at his flat. I agreed. After we got there Niall gave me one of his shirts and some shorts. I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. Then Niall came and sat down next to me. He started to look at me. So I started looking at him. He started moving in closer. And then boom.

He kissed me. It was amazing. He grabbed me and put me in his lap. My legs were wrapped around his waist. And I wrapped my arms around his neck. He bit the bottom of my lip asking for entrance and obviously I let him. The kiss was starting to get more heated. Until my phone started to ring. I broke the kiss and got my phone that was laying beside me and Niall on the couch.

"Hello." I said. "Hey, Karen where are you, I was starting to get worried." He said, It was Harry. "Oh, I'm staying over at Niall's." I said. "Oh, well okay have fun, not too fun." He said.

Harry's P.O.V

Whatever, I don't care she can stay where ever she wants it's not like I like her. But, you do! What, no I don't. Or do I?

Karen's P.O.V

"Who was that?" Niall asked. "Oh it was Harry he was just asking me where I am, he's so overprotective" I replied. Maybe he's jealous. Says the voice in my head. No way he can't be he doesn't even like me. Just then Niall put his arm around me interrupting my thoughts and I snuggled in with him.

We were now sitting on the couch watching a movie. then I felt Niall's face on the back of my head. "Haha what are you doing?" I asked him. "Sorry it's just that you smell so damn good!" he said while sniffing me. "Haha your such a weirdo" I said while laughing. "Yeah, but I'm your weirdo" he said while hugging me. Wow did he just say that he's mine? But we're not even official yet.