Hetalia High

It was a hot August day. The brunette lay in the soft green grass. Along with the hot day came a cool breeze that gently flowed though his caramel hair. He sighed, as he turned to his average but beautiful house.

" I will be leaving all this soon." the thought giving him a bitter-sweet feeling.

He lay back down staring at the sky  being comforted by its lovely blue color.

"It's just like his-" he started.

"Italyy!"he heard his brother scream.

He got up from his comfortable spot and turned to the house. He entered the house to see his brother fussing about like a worried hen. Boxing anything and everything in sight.

"Get your ass in your room and start packing your shit!" he said.

"Si Romano~" Italy replied.

With that he turned too the staircase on his right and stared up them. Upon reaching the end of the stairs he walked to the first for on the right , his room. He entered. His room was rather messy, what with all the rush around the house and just the fact that he didn't like to clean. Empty boxes piled on his bed obviously left by Romano. He pulled open his closet to see it over flowing with his clothes, he remembered his brother saying," you have as much clothes as a girl!" After finishing packing his clothes he started on the rest of his room. All the shelves, drawers,  and tables of his room were cleaned and packed away. He turned to the corner where his art supplies were kept. He had made many art works with these tools, his paints, pencils, and easel all helpers. After carefully packing them away he sat on his bed for a break.

" Oh no I forgot it." he thought getting up to go get it.

" Italy," he heard his father outside his door.

"Si papa?" he replied while opening the door.

" You left this in the kitchen again." He said handing the Italian an apron.

" Ah~ thank you papa!" he said closing the door once more.

A muffled "your welcome" was heard though the door. Exhausted Italy flopped onto the bed and closed his eyes. Very soon he fell asleep.

Adrianna (Writer): Yay, I finally got it done!

Italy: Yeah but what was I going to say back there?

Romano: Yeah you cut him off, only an idiot would do that.

Adrianna: It will be explained in the next few chapters so be patient okay?

Romano: Whatever idiot.

Adrianna: I am not an idiot!

Romano: Are too... idiot.

Adrianna: I am not you tomato addict!

Romano: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME IDIOT!

Adrianna: YOU HEARD ME TOMATO ADDICT!

Italy:*hiding in corner* Oh a no...