Restricted Chapter of Hunter

Restricted Chapter

Aubrey's POV

"I'm all yours." I replied happily as he set me down on his bed with a hungry look in his eye

Kicking the door shut he bent down capturing my mouth with his as he rested his forearms on either side of my body. Giving into the overwhelming desire I kissed him back with my own demanding need.

I am his now and no one can change that, I thought happily.

Pushing everything that has happened recently out of my head I only thought of Hunter and the burning need he created with in me.

"I want to taste you." he muttered against my lips before parting them with his own

I whimpered as his tongue flicked mine before drawing small circles on it. With a mind of their own my hands rubbed his strong forearms slowly making their way up to his round, broad shoulders.

My wicked hands continued up to his neck twirling the small hairs with my index finger before burying my hands into his soft hair. I ran the tips of my fingers through his scalp in a massage-like way.

Hunter moaned into my mouth the sound vibrating through my body. The kiss grew urgent, his tongue flicked my own as we wrestled for control each of us wanting the other more. It was exotic and hot as hell.

In my lower belly the burning flame grew fiercer with longing to get closer. Circling my long half bare legs around his bare waist I pulled Hunter down to me relishing in his powerful body down on mine.

He ripped his mouth away only to press it against my earlobe and pull slightly with his teeth. I moaned enjoying his hot breath so close to my ear. A pair large warm hands were on my waist skimming up and down in a torturous motion.

Biting my lip I held in my sounds of pleasure as he placed butterfly kisses down the side of my neck towards my shoulder. His mouth hot as his tongue swirled over my skin wickedly.

My hands tightened on his hair as his head lowered to my chest. Hunter looked up at me with the dark mixture of red and green that revealed his lust. My breaths were uneven as I watched him inches from where I wanted him to touch, to kiss.

With our gaze still locked he kissed inches below my collarbone and down to in between my breasts than stopped.

"Please." I whimpered as I tugged his head down to my aching breasts

He chuckled at my lack of patience, sliding his hands under me he unhooked my bra before sliding the straps off my shoulders with his mouth.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as he brushed his mouth over the bra that still covered my chest

Unable to find my voice I nodded helplessly needing to feel his mouth. He pulled my bra off completely leaving my breasts out for him yet he just stared down at them. I began to sit up suddenly insecure of my B cup size when his mouth covered my nipple.

He sucked gently, allowing his tongue to circle around it before tracing the hard tip and catching it between his teeth. Leaning my head back I tugged his light brown hair as the hot sensation heightened with every flick of his tongue teasing me to the point of desperation.

"...perfect." he mumbled as he settled his mouth on the other one

His breath hit the wet skin where he began to tease with his warm silky mouth and expert tongue causing a throaty moan to leave my lips.

"Your killing me." I said as I pulled his growing bulge against my core

His deep chuckle was muffled with the hard budded nipple he was taunting. It was absolute bliss but his mouth was stirring an unfamiliar lust in me that had my hips rocking hungrily.