Chapter 1- A New member?

You will never get what you desire
if you don't take a step
towards it

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Manager introduces a new member of the blackpink.All the members are shocked.But when they see the new member they all are surprised by her beauty. She really is pretty. In top of that she was talented.

The manager gives them a video of her dancing. They said"wow " as she was better than them. Then the manager introduces her " she is angel ". "And so her stage name is " said the manager."This is Lisa.......rose....jennie......and jisoo". They bowed and said "Hello " but she didn't reply.

She turned to manager and asked"Where will I stay?". He said"You will share a room with Lisa for now. We will soon make a vacant room for you as your choice." They got shocked at how their manager was treating the new girl.

Lisa whispered in jennie's ear"Oh!this isn't good. This newbie....." she cut off as angel was staring at her. Then the manager announced that they will have press conference next week for the addition of new member. "Be on time tomorrow for practice,okay? "the manager said before shutting the door.

The girl asked Lisa"Where is the room?". She said "left,second door". Then she left. They watched her till she was visible. Jennie said"This girl's got attitude." Jisoo said "Like alot. She didn't even greet us."

Rose said"She looks young and has no respect for seniors.Whoa i am speechless." Lisa said"I'm so unlucky. Why i have to share my room with that girl with so much attitude? Jisoo can't i sleep with you today?" "What!! Hell no....I want to sleep comfortably." Lisa then gives her a puppy eyes but she left without eben looking at her.

She turns to rose and jennie. Jennie said" Go to your own room. You have to fight,okay? Goodnight". She then leaves for her
room. Rose said "Goodnight lisa. You have to wake up early tomorrow. Don't get up late okay?" she also then leaves.

She enters the room and sees that angel was putting her clothes into the closet. She notices lisa and said "We can share the bed." Pointing out at bed she says"you can sleep on the left part. I will sleep on the right." She the closes the closet and gets on the bed to sleep. Lisa feels uncomfortable but she also gets into the bed and sleeps.

Then the lights come in through the window. Lisa gets up slowly and sees that angel was still sleeping. She then gets up and goes to bathroom to wash. After coming from wash,she sees that angel was still on the bed. She shouts"angel it's almost 6 now. Get up and get ready." She repeatedly tells her to wake but angel isn't waking up.
"SHUT THE HELL OF YOUR MOUTH. Get lost."angel shouts at Lisa.Feeling shocked by the words of angel she feels uncomfortable and she lefts the room in a second.

Lisa reaches the balcony and cries. At the same moment rose arrives there. She asks lisa"Hey, what happened?Why are you weeping like a baby?Who hurt..." Lisa hugs rose and cries leaning on her shoulder.

Lisa tells how angel reacted when she tried to wake her up. She felt hurt by the angel's words. She says"I thought we will be friends but she....she...". She cries.

Jisoo and jennie also wakes up. After doing workout they make coffee. Jisoo asks Lisa"Lisa...do you like to have coffee or tea? ". Jennie says"Of course she prefers tea." But lisa replies "I dont want to have anything ".

"What?" Jennie and jisoo say at the same time. Lisa who used to go crazy over tea is now refusing to have tea?they just couldn't believe it.

Jennie looks toward lisa. "She looks like she had just cried,what happened?"she asks facing rose.

Rose says that she should asks lisa by herself. Then jennie goes to lisa and asks in a child voice " umm...dear maknae....what happened to you??hmm??look without you the tea is not obeying to be poured in cup.."

Lisa says"I am sorry but today i am not in mood to drink tea."

Jisoo also comes to lisa and asks" you can tell us what is bothering you.You are like a sister to me.Can't you trust this noona and share your pain?"

Jennie's words melts lisa and she tells everything to them.

After hearing lisa jennie gets really angry and says "How dare she shout at lisa? Did she forget that we are the senior in this era?"

Rose calms jennie. Jisoo calmy says"This isn't good. She shouldn't have acted like that. Today she woke up earlier than us then why is she acting like she is sleeping?"

Lisa gets confused at what jennie just said. "Are you telling me that she woke up earlier but was acting like she was sleeping?". "I do not know whether she is acting or not."jisoo replies. Rose says"Tell us clearly how did you know she had already woken up?". "Ya tell us " jennie adds.

"I woke up at 2 am and went to kitchen to get water. I was sleepy but when i heard some noise in the lawn I went there and saw that angel was running round the ground. I don't know why but she was exercising really hard. Then i went to room and slept. Then i woke up this morning and heard what had happened. May be she was tired after workout so she slept again."jisoo said.

"This is absurd. How can she wake up that early?she didn't even woke me up to company her. She is selfish and jealous of us. She wants to become better than us. So she is hiding truth that she had work out." jennie says. Rose replies "Don't judge by only your view. Maybe,there was another reason. You are just worrying over unnecessary talks."

Lisa says"Yes. Then we,too should focus on our practice. Jennie can you please being me a cup of tea?please??"
jennie laughs at lisa,and says"okay. "