「un」

"Look at him," Hoseok sneered, "Just standing there and breathing in expensive gucci clothes as if he did not just ruin my entire fucking existance

"Look at him," Hoseok sneered, "Just standing there and breathing in expensive gucci clothes as if he did not just ruin my entire fucking existance."

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a little smile as his best friend stabbed their red velvet cake with a plastic spoon.

"Who the fuck does he think he is?"The outraged man continued, glaring at the oblivious lanky boy with so much hate and disgust the older had to double check to make sure that he really was the bubbly sunshine he grew up with.

"The poor guy did nothing wrong, hoe. He's literally just queuing up for food," Yoongi chuckled, amused by his friend's uncommon hatred.

Hoseok scoffed, bothered more by his lack of sympathy than the nickname. He had grown used to it after all those years of knowing each other.

"Nothing? NOTHING? Getting set up for an arranged marriage ain't nothing. I had a plan Yoongi. You know that. And that pretentious asshole just ruined everything," he said, waving the fork towards said asshole.

"Now, now, I think you should calm down," the older laughed, lowering the ustensil down. "We came here to shop and have a good time. So let's do that instead of hating on the poor guy."

"He deserves it," Hoseok pouted. "He didn't have to include me into his shit. Did you know what my mom said? She said he asked for me personally. Me! We talked a total of, like, five times and yet he asked for me as his groom. What kind of fuckery is this?-"

Yoongi sighed and took a bite of their now destroyed cake. It was going to be a long day.

"-I barely know the guy and suddenly I'm asked, no forced, to be his wedded partner. You can't just expect me to be all happy about it." Hoseok  added.

"Well, I would be," Yoongi admitted with a sly grin. "The guy's loaded. He's not bad looking —actually, no, he's really handsome. 10/10 would bang. He already has a successful business at such a young age. And to top it off, he probably got a big dick. That's like the jackpot, man."