Responsiblity Kills

Prologue-

"Dad are we gonna see mummy?" Just a 15 year old Peter asked his father

"Yes son. Mother is in the hospital sick. She wanted us to come quickly. Now hurry." His father said

The rushed through the doors of the hospital in search for Peter's mother. He heard his father talking to many people. Some scores and some nurses.

When he notice his father walking off again, he hurried to walk right behind him. His father's pace slowed as they neared a door.

He heard his father take a deep breath before opening a door that said '214'' on it. As he entered, peter could hear an annoying beeping sound.

He soon saw his mother laying on a white bed with a white blanket in tip of her. She was laying on her back with tubes and machines all around her.

"Mum what's wrong with you?" he asked as he say done next to her.

"Mommy is very sick. And mommy may have to leave for a while." She whispered her voice trained from not speaking.

"Oh don't sugar coat it Wendy. Your dyeing. Mommy is dying Petter." His father huffed.

"But. But mom can't die. We need mommy. You. Can't. Go. I'll be good mom. I promise. I'll be better. I'll do more chores and I'll help dad with patrol. "Peter panicked.

"Oh my sweet boy. You can't help fix mommy's sickness. It's always in her. But soon you will see mommy again. I promise. Now give me a hug and kiss." His mother said softly holding out her arms.

Peter didn't take a moment to jump into them. His father came near and played with his hair as he kissed his wife's forehead.

"I love you Petter." His mother whispered.

"I love you too mommy." Peter whispered with tears prickling his eyes.

The Berlin became more slow and the grip around him lessened. Peter panicked as he was picked up.

~~~~

I jolted awake. I looked around. I was still in my room still turning 17. Beads of sweat dripped from my head as I curled into a ball.

Today was my 17th birthday. Today was the day my mother died 2 years ago. Today was the day I was suppose to find my mate.

And the another bad thing about today.

It was another first day of senior year.

______________________________

YAY!

I am back and ready to roll.

A new werewolf book should do the trick.

Let me know what we think.

Love y'all.