First Day of School

Chapter 1:

Roxi POV

"Daddy!! Juan and Jesús won't give me a ride..."I whine, making a sad face.

"What? Juan, Jesús where the hell do you think your going?"He says, walking into the front room. They were trying to sneak out the front door.

"Uhhh nothing...."They say.

"Why aren't you taking your sister to school? You're going to the same fucking place!"Daddy says his accent thick.

"Yeah but she gotta have us pick up all her lil friends on the way."Juan says.

"Yeah and they talk so fucking loud!"Jesús adds.

"I don't care if she has you pick up the whole cheer team! Give her a ride!"Daddy says.

"Alright... Let's go, Roxi."Jesús says. I smile and give Daddy a kiss on the cheek. I grab my bag and purse and walk to the door.

"Hold the fuck up! Lil girl what the hell are you wearin'?!"He says pulling me back into the house.

I have on a white mini dress that say, perfect is over rated, a jean mini jacket some dark purple leggings and some white and purple jordan high heels. I let my curly mane poof out perfectly.

"The outfit I made."I say.

"I don't think so."Daddy says.

"Well this is what I want to wear. It's the first day of school and I spent all weekend making this."I say.

"Ahhh....I don't know."He says.

"Daddy please."I say pouting a little.

"Okay baby."He says. I smile, running out the door. I jump in the car, Juan speeds off to Lina and Tina's house. Then we pick up Yo, then head to our first day of high school.

We went to junior high, sixth through ninth grade. I was so ready to get out of there. But this is a major change and we have to make a good impression.

"Let us out here."I say to Juan. He pulls the car over to the sidewalk. We get out.

"Damn we look good."Yo says. She's wearing a purple mini dress that says, Too good to be true. With white leggings and pink and white Jordan high heels. She straightened her hair, with a feather extension headband.

"Well duh."Tina says. She's wearing a pink mini dress that says Smarter than you. With black leggings and pink and black Jordan high heels. And a butterfly ring.

"If I design it, of course it's good."Lina says. She's wearing a ocean blue mini dress and jeggings. And blue and black Jordan high heels. With a heavy necklace.

"Alright ladies, let's do this. Heads up, smiles on, let's walk."Yo says. We head up to the door, I hear people whispering.

"And the one with the purple is Mr. Garcia's daughter. They call her Roxi. She bad."I hear a guy say.

"I heard the twins sucked the entire football team."A girl says, her friend nods.

"I heard the girl named uh Cee Cee is bi and has had like eight threesomes."Another girl says.

"Well I heard they went to juvie this summer. And they have tracking devices in they bras."A dude says.

We look at each other and start to laugh. We walk through the halls like they're runways, with all eyes on us. It's kind of funny how four ghetto tenth graders can draw so much attention. Walking to our home room we see the most surprising thing yet....

A/N: Yeah, I know it's short. But shout out and I'll put up the next two very long chapters. :) Peace and Hair grease, Cecilia Raquel Maria