Headphones In, Ignoring The World (boyxboy)

Chapter 1 :

"Jake," my friend Austin said to me, "You can't keep drooling over him like that. It's seriously unhealthy, you need to go like, talk to him or something, It's obvious that you like him, go and tell him, because before you know it, he's gonna be with someone, and you're gonna regret not telling him." 

I stared at Austin and sighed, "What if he doesn't like me though? I mean I'm not the most attractive guy.."

He flailed his arms around dramatically. "Dude how many times do I have to fucking tell you? You are attractive. Attractive enough to have half of the girls at school throwing themselves at you, and they know that you're gay."

"But.."

"But nothing, go talk to him."

"Lunch is almost over, I'll do it tomorrow."

"No, you're gonna do it right now, and I'm gonna make sure that you do it." He grabbed my arm, and pulled me over to were Alex Monroe was sitting.

Alex Monroe. No doubt the most attractive guy in school. I started liking him during freshman year, It's junior year now, and I still like him. Most people would describe him as a bad boy. Not really. He just dresses dark. Ive never, ever seen him wear the same thing twice, yet somehow, he's always wearing either and A Day To Remember, or a Black Veil Brides t-shirt. My two favorite bands. His arms were covered in tattoos. Mine are too. He has the prettiest blue eyes in the world. And his black hair is always styled so perfeft, combed out just perfectly that it looks like he woke up with it, yet spent hours on it at the same time. 

Before we even reached him, Austin was calling his name. 

"Alex!" Austin called to him. 

He looked up, and took his earbuds out of his ears, "Yes?" he asked. 

"Jake wants to talk to you."

"No, I don't," I mumbled.

"Yes you do, now tell the guy why the fuck I dragged you over here!"

"I'm not gonna do it with you standing right there!"

"Well, I'm not gonna leave!"

"Um, guys, can you hurry? I have somewhere to be." Alex said.

"Jake likes you! Like, like like." Austin blurted out.

"Hah. Really funny. Don't get my hopes like that. What is it that you really need to tell me?" He said looking over at me.

"Well, that is what I was gonna tell you." I mumbled.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded.

"You're not just fucking with me are you?"

"Nope."

He stood there frozen for a minute. "I gotta go." He said walking away awfully fast.

I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open for atleast five minutes before Austin said anything.

"Dude, close your mouth, some girl might get the wrong idea and come and stick her tounge in there."

Instead of saying anything, I just snapped my mouth shut, and ran to my car. As fast as I could. Only to see Alex sitting on the hood.

"Why are you sitting on my car?"

"I knew that after I walked away like that, you'd end up here." He said jumping off the hood and walking over to me. "I wanna talk to you."

"Why?" I said, pushing passed him.

He grabbed my arm, "Because, I like you too."

"You what?"

"I said I like you too. Did I stutter?"

I stared at him in disbelief and shook my head.

He poked my nose, "You're cute."

I smacked his hand away, "Don't do that!"

He poked me again.

"I said dont.."

His face was inches away from mine. His breathe warm against my face.

Then he kissed me. It was the best kiss that I had ever, ever experienced. His lips were so soft, so warm, and they just seemed to take over my body. He licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, only to find that his tounge was just as perfect as the rest of him. 

We stood there kissing for a while before he finally pulled away.

"Jake Tigerino, will you be my boyfriend?"

Instead of answering, I just kissed him again.

Dreams do come true huh?