Chapter 4: Interrogations.

Dear Readers. I'm really glad I've already gotten a few readers, and I'm happy for every comment I get. Let me know what you think :)

On other terms, I am terribly sorry my chapters doesn't get longer. I try and I try as hard as I can to write as much as possible, but when I can't find anything else to include in the chapter, I have to end it. I promise I will write longer chapters from now on. (And I really hope I can keep that promise)

Chapter 4: Interrogations.

Joshua Moore stood looking at the screen picture with an open mouth.

"I can't believe it," he stuttered. "I gave him a ride home from Soothville this morning. But he called himself Oliver." The other detectives looked at him. It was clear to them that he was confused. 

"No, that's definitely Jason Ravens," Peyton answered. "I've seen him a few times in church, think he is a leader in the youth's programme." 

"All right," Joshua answered, still seeming a little bit nervous. "But then, why would he lie to me?" 

"He IS one of the main suspects, you know," Baker cleared. "If he was trying to get away from our crime scene, he would give another identity to everybody he met. He could be our killer."

"No, he couldn't," Peyton stated. "I might not know him very well, but I know he is a good kid. He is in church every week, taking care of the children during sermons, perhaps leading the sermon. One time, he even held a preach. He is such a good boy, and he couldn't kill anybody. At least not this way. No, I mean it, he is a boy that could never kill somebody."

"Peyton," Alan Ruby said. "You can't get involved in the case, you know that, right?" 

"Yeah, I do. It won't happen again. But I'm telling you Joshua is not our guy."

"He didn't seem like a killer to me either," Joshua said, supporting Peyton. 

"Guys, I've found the phone number for each of the main suspects: Emma Mason, Serena Baxter, Jason Ravens, Christina Woodward, Tonio LeBlanc and David Emerson," detective Baker said. He had been sitting on the computer during the conversation, and now, six names with belonging phone numbers. He had gotten street addresses as well. Jason Ravens, David Emerson and Christina Woodward lived in Marristown, while Emma Mason, Serena Baxter and Tonio LeBlanc lived in Soothville. 

After a short organization, it was decided that Frank Baker and Peyton Chamberlain would go to see TJ's parents in Soothville to figure if he had any enemies, while Joshua Moore and Alan Ruby should take the suspects in for questioning. The first person they called was David Emerson. He answered, and claimed to be busy watching a football match. He still agreed to come, if he could be last. The detectives fixed it so that he wouldn't be picked up before it had been half an hour. David didn't even ask what it was about.

The next person they called was Christina Woodward. She was silent and mystical, and when the detectives told her that TJ was dead, she didn't sound surprised at all. 

"So, you want me to come over to the police station?" she asked without any emotion in her voice.

"We'll send a patrol car to your residence. Are you home, miss Woodward?" 

"Yeah." A car was sent out to pick her up. 

Joshua made the call for Jason Ravens. 

"Jason?" he asked, and he could hear silence on the other end of the phone. "Is this Jason Ravens?" he asked again.

"Yeah. This is me. How can I help you?" a confused and kind of angry voice answered him.

"Hello, Oliver," Joshua answered to intimidate him."