Dare 17

Lina : * opens the door for shu *

Shu : thank you ! Where are the others * looks at gigi " what ar...

Gigi : * braids nathi 's hair * don't ask

Celine: whatever you say ... ok let me start with my dares today . I dare everyone to kick shu . Then he has to be my slave and drink yugo's tea .

Shu : what ? Why does everyone hates me ? And I won't drink yugo's tea

Yukita :you don't really want an answer

Celine: now everyone kick him

Everyone: * kicks shu*

Shu : * in pain * why ?

Gigi : * smirks * want to have something to drink

Shu : yes please

Celine: there you go * gives him a cup with yugo's tea *

Shu : * drinks it * ugh that tastes terrible! What's that ?

Lina : yugo's tea

Yugo : nobody drinks my tea * kicks shu where the sun doesn't shine * and it tastes awesome , bitch !

Shu : * lays on the ground * I ...

Celine: buy Celine cookies . Good idea * pulls him while he lays on the ground out the door *

Melissa: ok... who is next ?

Yukita : me ! First I dare gigi to be my sister

Gigi : yay !

David: do you know what that mean ? Celine is her sister as well and that means daigo and ukyo are your brother! Now you have to be free's girlfriend !

Olivia: * face palming *

Gigi : I have no words to explain what I think right now

Yukita : by the way David why do you ship dakiya ?

David: they match each other perfectly !

Lui : don't you dare to speak with her !

Yukita : um ok then my next dare is for valt . He has to get drunk as long as daigo still has too and everyone has to call them " the drunk couple "

Valt: but alcohol tastes like dog urine

Melissa: how do you know how that tastes like ?

Valt: um gimme the alc * drinks two bottles alcohol * yO won'T gEt a ansWer !

Yukita : ok then I dare shu to be locked in a room for 5 hours with the drunk couple and give the drunk couple guns * smirks *

Shu : what no ! When You're thinkin...

Celine: stop talking * pushes shu and valt in the room where daigo is and gives the drunk couple Machine guns * hope you enjoy the 5 hours * locks the door *

Shu : * bangs on the door * let me out ! I was already for more than a day in here !

Yukita : when the 5 hours are over.