Part 3

Jay's POV:

I can not believe that I had not noticed it before, how could I have neglected my own sister has been bullied. Can not forgive myself for not having done any earlier. But that being said, I'm glad that she told me and that she herself is so strong that she can handle it.

Michelle POV:

When we finally got home to our parents' house where I was going off. When I finished school, I move in with my brother in his apartment, it is so wonderful. As I had said goodbye to my brother and said hello to my parents, I went up to my room when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up and then there came a text message from a number I did not know.

"Hey MichelleHope you feel better and told your brother that you are being bullied xx Nathan "

OMG Nathan Sykes has sent a message to me, I could not believe my eyes, it was too great. I wrote back to him and could not help but smile.

"Hey Nathan Well thank you, much better and yes I have told him that, then everything is okay xx Michelle "

One week later:

Nathan and I had written together every day for a little over a week, we were becoming best friends and I felt that we've known each other for life.It is the day I leave school and get my diploma, as proof that I passed all my subjects.There I sat and waited for them to say my name so I could go up and get my diploma, my whole family was my mother, father, grandmother and grandfather all und speech my brother and he had said that he would come. When it finally was my turn to go on the tendon and receive my diploma, he was still not arrived, I had to admit that I was a little upset with before I got my diploma in hand I saw that my brother came racing over to my parents and took his seat. When I finally got my diploma in hand, got my whole family up and clapped, I could not help but laugh. Later when I had said goodbye and congratulations to my friends, I went over to my family again to say goodbye before we went to London where my brother had the opportunity. As I had said goodbye and got the last thing that was not already moved, packed and made ready in the car.I sat in the car with my brother behind the wheel, we drove off to the airport. When we arrived and found our gate, we sat down in the chair that stood at the gate.

"The plane from London ready for boarding, all passengers please go to the gate now"

Was there a someone said over the loudspeakers

.We were checked in and boarded the plane, we found our seats and sat down, I took my ipod and took my favorite playlist and listened to it until I fell asleep up against my brother. Some hours later, my brother woke me and said we had landed in London.Since we had taken / found our luggage and came out into the arrivals hall were the other boys, waiting for us. Since we had come over to them, they gave us a hug and said hello. Jay took my hand and we hurried out of the airport. There was a lot of paparazzi me their cameras and asked all sorts of questions such as "Jay, your new girlfriend?" "Jay who is this girl? " " Nathan the boys know her from? "And so on.

When we finally got into the car and had put our luggage in the trunk, we drove off to Jay apartment.When we arrived and had all our stuff out of the trunk, we went over to the elevator and waited for it to come. When we got to the door and Jay had closed it up, I went into the hall and put my things away from me, I went in to look at the place I would live. I walked into the room and daNm it was great, there was a large TV and in front there was a big yummy bed with accompanying coffee table. I went into the kitchen, it was huge, I stood and looked around before I went into the room again, to see the fantastic view was from the apartment. When I had stood in a little time and variety or varieties of the beautiful London, came and put his arms around my waist and kissed my hair, before he said something in my ear

Jay

"Come, let me show you your new room and all your stuff is unpack and set up"

I turned and looked straight into my brother's eyes and replied,

Michelle

"Okay and thank you pack my stuff out and put them up, what should I do if I had not you brother, you're the best"

He looked at me and smiled and then began to laugh and said,

Jay

"Well, I do not, because as you said I am the best."

He took my hand and led me to my new room, Jay opened the door for me and went into my new room, it was amazing,

I could not put it into words, so I went over and gave my brother a huge hug as thanks for everything.

After we had eaten our dinner, we walked into the room and watched TV.

Later that evening, as there really was more to see on the TV, I went into my room and lay on my bed when my phone rang. I picked it up that late who it was, it was Nathan, so I answered and we talked for several hours.