The Stars

Molly’s POV:

I woke up with the sun shining through the window. The warm beams tickling my nose. I roll over snuggling into the full body pillow that lay’s next to me. It smelled of the woods after the rain with a hint of lavender. The best sent I have ever smelled, so I snuggled and squeezed it closer. “Umph” my pillow moaned. “Shhh it’s alright pillow” I whispered to it “You smell good so I like you.” I squeezed the pillow harder which made it move. I froze remembering what happened last night remembering that my great smelling body pillow was not made of stuffing and cloth, but of flesh and blood. But the pillow smelled so good. I slowly let go of the pillow trying not to wake him.

Why does he have to smell so good? I scoot towards the edge of the bed still facing him. This was probably not a good idea because I scooted right off the bed. I fell right onto the floor with a big bang. “Um Molly what are you doing on the floor?” I started to crawl towards the bed to hide underneath. “I can see you crawling under the bed.” I froze and looked up there he was peeking over the edge staring at me with his signature smirk. God I loved that smirk. Wait what ‘You said it’ my wolf sang. “Um I was just you know looking at the floor. It’s very clean.”  I blabbed on. I looked away and sat crisscrossed on the floor playing with my fingers. I can hear the soft creak of the bed then footsteps approaching me. Andrew sat down in front of me.

 I looked up at him very shyly “Sorry I kind of freaked out that I was in the same bed as you. I thought that you were a um.” I mumbled. “You thought I was a pillow and that I smelled good.” He laughed. I blushed and dropped my face into his lap. “Yes you are a very comfy pillow and you may or may not smell like the woods after rain with a hint of lavender. But you know what ever.” He chuckled as he rubbed my back. It felt so natural just lying with my head in his lap. He starts playing with my hair which is probably in a rats nest. But he doesn’t care. “What time is it?” I ask. “It’s about noon. Why?”

“Holy shoot I slept that long? But man was it a great sleep!” “I hope so I guess I’m a great pillow!” he joked. I rolled over and looked up at his face. He looked down at me smiling. I just pushed his face laughing, but that might not have been the best idea. Andrew took this opportunity to start a tickle fight but a one sided tickle fight       and I was on the losing side. “S-stop P-please” I laughed trying to push him off. “Fine but how quickly you dismiss my tickles” he dramatically sighed as he flopped on top of me. God he weighed a lot. “You’re squishing my insides!” He just kept moaning and sighing. “Ugh! Fine I love your tickles but please can you get off me you weigh a ton!” I complained. He started laughing and rolled to lie next to me. I looked up at his ceiling. I noticed those little tiny stars kids put on their ceiling that glow in the dark where everywhere. This made me smile I loved those stars.

Andrew’s POV:                

I rolled off her and look at her she was looking at my stars that covered the ceiling. I looked at the way her eyes sparkled as if she had tiny galaxies swirling in them. The way her smile could light up a room.  I loved the way her freckles where splashed across her face and the way her hair looked perfect natural wavy and long. I don’t care how long it takes I’m going to show her that I love her I truly love her. She looked over at me smiling, god I love that smile. “What are you staring at?” She asked. I shook my head “Nothing.” I looked at my stars on the ceiling. She looked at me for a while but then returned to looking at the ceiling. “My mom asked me if I wanted to take them down but I told her no they remind me to stay young and not so serious all the time.” She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. “I love the stars they seem to give life to the room.” She whispered. We stayed like this for a while not saying anything but just looking at the stars. I heard a knock at the door and got up as Molly went to the bathroom. I opened it to reveal Mika looking pissed off. “Dude where is my sister she didn’t come home last night!” I just chuckled “Dude this is no laughing matter I need to find her!”

“Mika she is fine she fell asleep in my room.” As soon as I said that Mika’s face turned from full of concern to a big brother that won’t take no shit. “Did you do anything with my sister so help me god if you did I will kill you!” he yelled as he punched my shoulder. “No Mika I didn’t we just talked. That’s all.” He calmed down and gave me a hard look. He said that dinner was ready and that we should come and eat before it gets cold. I closed the door and got dressed. “Um Andrew could you get me some clothes?” Molly yelled from my bathroom. “Sure!” I walked out and into a spare bedroom and grabbed some clothes. I pushed them under the door. She came out with them on they were too big but hey at least it’s something. I bowed and said “Would you care to accompany me to dinner?” She laughed and said “I would be delighted Mr. Carter.” I took her by the arm and escorted her to dinner.  

Thank you all soooooo much for all the reads please comment what you think!!!!!!! Dudes its summer so I can write a whole lot more!!!!!!!

MY SISTERS IN HAITI RIGHT NOW WEIRD right I know!!!!!! What’s up with you guys???? I GOT A NEW KITTTY IM SO EXCITED I NAMED HIM DR. JOHN WATSON!!!!!!! WATSON FOR SHORT!                - DANCEX