Preparation

Eric and I talked for the rest of that night. Laughing about elementary, about our friendship, about us, about everything. I missed him so much. Wait, wait, wait.. Did I just say us? Which included Eric Jayceon Brown. I laughed out of my thoughts for a second coming to reality that I had a boyfriend and he was my gorgeous best friend from elementary Eric. I smiled and rolled over in my bed to text Eric good morning. And once again, AS ALWAYS he beat me to it.

"Good morning, my gorgeous buttercup."

Buttercup was my childhood name. They called me buttercup because I was so bright, I suppose even now I could use a bit of a tan."

"Good morning, my big head."

Easily big head was Eric's childhood nickname, which he didn't outgrow either. As kids we sung to him "Beevo Lottie got more head den he gotti boddie." As kids, we didn't really know the words to the song but it was still funny. I then was snapped out of my reminiscing by a call from no one other than "BigHead🙌❤️😍💏" with all of my explanatory emojis of him by his contact popping up on my screen.

"Hello", I said with a butterfly voice

"Hey babe", with his ooh lala delicious words.

"Any plans today? With me, yes you do", he said before I could even breathe out a word. I smiled through the phone and he heard my cheeks turn up I'm sure.

"I'll be at your house at 5:00. Surprise. Dress even more beautifully than you always do.", ugh, did this boy have a way with me.

"Yes sir, Muah", I kissed the microphone.

"Muah baby", he unexpectedly kissed it back.

I loved the way he made me feel, oh I loved the way he made me feel. I felt beautiful again... But enough of my hypnotized by Eric talk. I called SaBrina immediately because it was almost 12:00 and I had to do my hair, go shopping for an outfit, and my incredible bestfriend had to do my make up.

*Ding Dong*

I run down stairs to open the door knowing it'd be SaBrina and as soon as I open the door she runs into my house, upstairs to my room. She sits on my bed and her eyes follow me as I walk towards her.

"Soooo.. "

"Don't say it", I said.

"What was that about", she waited a minute.

"Don't say it", I said again

"Him not liking you back and your not good enough, blah blah blah, your not pretty enough blah blah blah. And you guys could never work out?", She said all in one breathe, only to annoy me and laughed hysterically afterwards.

"Yes, I kno-

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, save the Bri, you were right for later we have to start on your shopping. LETS GO."

We went to Rogers mall, and tore through all the stores looking for me an outfit. Finally in the window, we both saw it at the same time, a black fitted dress with a diamond shape cut out all around the stomach. It was long sleeved, v cut, and the dress went down to the tip of my knees. It showed off my curves perfectly. This dress was perfect. After finding my dress, SaBrina and I went and found some silver diamond studded stilettos and silver accessories to match. It was now 2:00, we had to rush home. We walked in the house and I took a shower, washed my hair and blow dried it straight. I put a robe on so that SaBrina could do my make-up and hair. I sat in the chair, quietly, patiently, peacefully.

"Okie Dokie. Open and look.", She spun my chair around to face the mirror. Oh. My. Gosh. I was beautiful. She made my face so smooth and even. She gave my cheeks and eyes a bit of color, and my lips were popping, she painted them a red. And boy did she do wonders with my hair. She had curled it to one side. I hated my hair curled (I liked it straight for length) but she made me love it. I slid on my black dress, my stilettos, jewelry, and sprayed on some "very sexy" by Victoria Secret on. I looked in my full body mirror and I'd never seen myself this way before but I was hot.I was finally finished. I heard a knock at the door and I looked at the clock.

Knowing it was Eric, SaBrina and I looked at eachother and said,"Right on time."