Chapter 36 - filler chapter *edited*

Eliza's POV

Recap:

Alisha stormed out of the main living room where everyone was and into the bedroom.

"what was that all about?" Jenny said out loud once we had closed the door to my bedroom.

luckily the walls are sound proof.

"what are you talking about? there was 6 wolves in that room!" Louise shouts.

"Louise!" we all shouted.

"what?!" She shouted back.

"You need to swear not to tell your parents or anybody else about what happened today, do you both understand?" I told Louise and Jenny sternly.

By this time alisha had come back into the room with red cheeks.

They both looked at each other and turned back to face me & nodded.

"okay, we need to make sure the boys and my father cant hear, Alisha, go check the doors and windows please." I asked her.

She gave me a big grin and nodded her head eagerly, knowing that she'll be able to see a topless Louis in the next room.

Alisha's POV

I walked out of the bedroom and into the front room where I saw everyone topless but with shorts on after shifting back to human form.

I quickly ran over to Louis and gave him a quick peck on the cheek which resulted in him almost running after me and giving me a playful growl.

I smirked and then decided to tease him even more.

'im saving it for the bedroom later' I told him through our mind link.

this caused another growl to echo through the room.

making me giggle and run away from the annoyed boy.

'i'll get you later babe, just wait' Louis's voice echoed back. smirking once again.

I ran back into the other room where the girls were waiting for me.

Out of breath, I barged through the door and onto the bed whilst the other 2 out of 3 girls were staring at me in confusion and the other was giving me a knowing smile.

'you werent supposed to go near the boys until we all go out together!' Eliza's voice said into my head whilst glaring at me.

'well, im sorry that I wanted to see my mate and boyfriend!' i shouted back causing the room to go silent.

Louise & Jenny to stare at us both as we have a mind link shouting match with each other.

Louise's POV

As me and Jenny were stood watching Alisha and Eliza glare at each other, I decided to try and snap them out or whatever is wrong with them.

"Hey! snap out of it! You girls are creeping us both out!" i shouted.

the girls snapped out of the daze they were in and sat on the bed.

After a moment of silence they looked at each other, then smiled and gave each other a hug.

"can you now explain what that was outside please!" i whisper shouted at them.

"fine, but you'd better sit down for a while as its a very long story." Alisha said