Part 1- Back to square one

Recap from previous book(go and read it if you havent!!)...
Jungkook started having bad migraines and started to lose his memory and later found out that he had cadasil, an incurable condition where you would have bad migraines, stroke, depression and would lose your memory , But being the stubborn maknae he didnt want to concern his hyungs, he felt like he was a burden to bts. So he decided to leave the group...forever...because he knew that his condition would just worsen. He didnt tell his hyungs, telling them the reason for him leaving was because he felt they didnt care for him enough, and he missed his home and his family. This made the other 6 members felt that he was just seeking attention due to his pounding migraines that he kept trying to hide.

A talk then became a fight, bts was angry and jungkook felt like crying as he tried his best to not let them know about his conditions. He fainted soon after. They then knew about his condition.

One day jungkook was nowhere to be found, bts became depressed, missing their lonely and precious maknae. They searched for him for years until they went to america, where they went before as a group. They then went to the area where they had the dance battle...
Suddenly they saw a familiar back view of a person. They could not believe their eyes, finally...after a year...is that possible?

'Jungkook?' Rapmon asked as they walked up to the person.

He turned around.

They could not believe their eyes.

They finally found him, they were so happy they wanted to cry.

But their hearts broke when the heard what jungkook said..

'Hi:) how do you know me? Im jungkook, nice to meet u all.' He grinned as he reached his hands out, wanting to shake hand with them.

Rapmon was in shock...what happened to jungkook...

He didnt know what to do.

He looked up at jungkook with a firm smile, and shook his hands, 'hi jungkook, we are bts and i am rapmon...'

'Nice to meet you too...'
—————————————

Jungkook?' Jungkook turned around to see who was calling him.

6 people were standing in front of him, they looked like they were in shock. Some of their eyes were even red which jungkook didnt understand why.

Well...they look quite friendly though...and omg they are all so cute... jungkook thought to himself

He continues to walk up to them, wanting to meet and know them.

'Hi:) how do you know me? Im jungkook, nice to meet u all.' He grinned as he reached his hands out, wanting to shake hand with them.

They looked so shocked and surprised and jungkook felt really awkward but very familiar for no reason.

'hi jungkook, we are bts and i am rapmon...' the 'tallest guy' said.

Wow he has a nice voice, jungkook thought.

'Nice to meet you too...' jungkook said with a big smile on his face.

'Jungkook...do you remem..' jimin walked up to jungkook and asked, tears welled up in his eyes.

'Wait wait.' Rapmon stopped him and signalled jimin to move back.

'Hi jungkook! We really wanted to meet you, can we be like...friends?:)' rapmon asked, trying to sound as friendly as possible as he felt his heart breaking into pieces for their poor maknae.

'Sure!! I would love to, i dont have much friends here anyway..' jungkook said, shyly looking at the ground.

He suddenly looked up, 'why not i give you my number so we can call and meet up!! I need to go home soon im so sorry...' jungkook continues to take out his plastic necklace and copy down his phone number from the printed piece of plastic necklace to a piece of paper.

'There you go!! See you all next time!' Jungkook chirped happily and waved a joyful goodbye as he walked away.

'Thanks...kookie...' rapmon mumbled as he saw jungkooks back shadow getting smaller and smaller.

They thought that finding jungkook and meeting him would heal their wounds and sadness.

But what they just saw just made them miss jungkook even more, and make them drop further into the never ending hole of sadness.

'Jungkook...'taehyung mumbled to himself, his best friend...he cant belive this is the same jungkook that used to play games with him till midnight. The same jungkook that he has danced with for so many years.

They found jungkook. But were back to square one all over again; it was like meeting jungkook for the first time.

Their hearts were broken. Their eyes filled with tears and they thought of what happened to jungkook. He seemed happy...the 6 of them wanted to be happy for him, but they just cant..they still cant accept it..

They walked back to their hotel trying to hold back their tears. The moment they reach their rooms, they started breaking down crying. They came together for a group hug and to feel each other's warmth.

Rapmon's heart broke further to see the group crying and breaking down.

He felt responsible. He wanted to do something. He wanted to help the group. And help jungkook.

'I can do this...' he told himself as he continues to comfort the members.

———————————————————————————
HELLO!! Im so sorry for not like being active but YAY FINALLY DECIDED TO WRITE A SEQUEL!!

Read all ur comments and finally decided to do one:)
Will try to update asap but may take some time coz still drafting storyline:) but hope you wld like this book!!

Sorry fr the short first chapter!!
Ohya If you have any comments or any room fr improvements do tell me:) HOPE YALL WILL LIKE IT😉