Chapter Two- Hello London

Michéla's POV

"Attention passengers, Flight 42 to London is boarding now."

We ran with our bags, handed in our tickets and board the plane.

Our uncle Trevor was going to meet us at the airport in London.

We took our seats on the plane, First class tickets!

"Wow! Uncle Trev must be loaded!" Lorraine grinned and sat down next to Jennifer.

I took my seat next to Emma,She was already dozing off, I smiled at her innocence. She was taking what happened with Mom and Dad really hard and I could hear her cry at night, From the accident and  from that retarded piece of shit Brody breaking her heart.

I took out my iPod from my pink and white Jansport  backpack and started listening 'Drunk' By Ed Sheeran. I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up as we landed. I groaned and stretched out my arms, "Hello London." I whispered, staring out the airplane window.

Jennifer's POV

I woke up as Trevor drove us into his three storey mansion garage.

He helped us carry our many suitcases into his mansion, "Ok girls, Your rooms are all on the second floor on the left wing," He made his way downstairs to punching keys his blackberry.

We brought our suitcases to our separate bedrooms.

Our rooms were huge! With a large  walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.

I collapsed onto my soft king-sized bed.

I yawned, my eyes feeling heavy.

I haven't had a good long sleep since before mom and dad and I was looking forward to catching up on some Z's. I was about to drift off when I heard my sister yelling at uncle Trevor.

Emma's POV

I was just finished putting my four large suitcases into my new bedroom when I realised I haven't eaten since my mom and dad..passed away, So I decided to go downstairs and into the kitchen for something to eat.

As I walked downstairs, I took in my new surroundings. Uncle Trevor's mansion was AMAZING. it had everything from plasma screen  TVs, walk-in closets and gaming systems to a Jacuzzi, a huge pool and a large garden with a basketball court, a tennis court and a football/soccer pitch.

I walked into the kitchen and glanced into the interconnecting dining room. I did a double take and gasped, Sitting around the large dining table eating Nando's take-away was Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Liam Payne. One Direction.

OH.MY.GOD.

ONE DIRECTION?!

Why were One Direction in Trevor's dining room?

My eyes glanced at everyone of the extremely attractive members, My gaze stopping at Liam.

His brown eyes.

His Amazing Hair.

His toned, muscular body.

They looked up from their Nando's and smiled at me.

"Hey!" Harry said and smiled showing his perfect teeth.

I couldn't speak I was so speechless.

"Um, Can we help you, love? You've been standing there with a blank look on your face." Louis grinned at me.