chapter 6: revenge of the hoe!

Brianna's POV:

I could see the lust in Harry's eyes, guess what??? My plan worked, why wouldn't it, after all it was forged in the awesomeness of Google and moulded in my genius brain, Jessica the slut is going down. You must be thinking i am being dumb by calling Mary the slut, when I am the whore?

Well she has (had) a mate, a vampire and a werewolf as girlfriends, and she kisses Henry styles. You know what I mean.

"Hey, you are the cool guy from 1D?",I purr.

"I sure am, bootiful!", he lays the  charm thickly.

He is cute, but I will screw him later, right now, i need my revenge.

"So, are you going to ask me out or what?", I reply shyily.

Harry Styles POV:

I am going to have so much fun with her, she is the Goddes.

"Brianna, will you marry me?" I say without thinkingly, Oh frak! what will I do now.

"Umm what?", Briann replies confusingly.

"I meant we must date. I was just messing with you lil maama", I say convincingly.

Brianna's POV:

OMG!! I was succesfull, I managed to befoolHarry freakin styles, Jessica is going to be so jealous.

A/N: Oh my pumpkins? I have reached the sixth chapter of the story, I cant believe, free cookies to you all, *hands out cookies*

No bitch you ain't getting anymore.