Chapter 3 - Fairy Tales Are Full Of Sh**

Chapter 3 2 years later..

I felt a cold spark on my face sending chills down my body

"Rise and Shine!!" I heard a deep familiar voice echoing through my head.

"WHAT THE FFF---Fudge..?.."

"I'm glad you made the right choice, anyways get ready you're late for school, and Fatima is waiting outside for you" said dad

"Okay! I'm getting ready! Was there need to splash cold water on my face?!" I glared at him

with the most evil eyes I could make.

"Yes." With that simple answer my dad walked out of the room.

I got ready for school in about 15 minutes. Damn I'm fast. I went downstaires with my school bag on my shoulder.

"Hey mija, aren't you gonna have breakfast?" asked mum in a worrying tone. I swear my mum gets worried for no reason at all.

"Don't worry mum, I'll but something on the way to school, I'm getting late anyways" with that I walked out of the house to find my mate waiting for me.

"Finally! Geez woman how long does it take you?"

"Calm down! I was sleeping. " I smirked.

"Take that smirk of your face before I slap it off" said Fatima holding up her hand, ready to slap me.

"Ok, okay! It's gone" I held up my hand for surrender.

"Anyways, Christopher is waiting for us in the bus stop, we better hurry up."

"Why does he always need to wait for us? There's no point, since we're always late to school." I said

"Or maybe.. he just wants to see you" Said Fatima as she winked.

"Ugh, not this conversation again. We're just friends you know" I rolled my eyes at my mates pervy-ness. Is pervy ness even a word? Hm I just have to talk to my purple monkey about that.

"MINNIIEEE MOOUUSSEEE!!!" Someone interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around to see who interrupted my thoughts on my purple monkey. NO ONE. And I mean NO ONE. Does that.

"MICKEEYY!!!" I ran up to him with my arms wide open. I saw his arms open, until...

"You fat green fish!" I slapped him on the head.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YO PROBLEM WOMAN?!?" He rubbed his head while making a annoyed face.

"I was thinking about my monkey!" I said as I hugged him

"Oops sorry! I didn't know" He hugged me back. "I missed you!" he whispered in my ear.

"Dude.. it's just been 7 hours since you last saw me." I looked at him with a confused face.

"So? Can't I miss my bestfriend?" I noticed how he chucked on the word bestfriends.

"Ha, whatever, NIGGAAA WE'RE LATE!!" I screamed as I ran towards the school.

"Um.. Tammy.. the bus is here.." He said pointing towards the bus. I immediately stopped in my tracks. I turned around with a embarrassed look on my face.

"Pftsh, I saw that..." I trailed off

"Sure ya did buddy" He said with a chuckle.

"That girl gets madder every day" said Fatima laughing with Chris.

We arrived to school on the bus, when we see Amber.

Who's Amber you say? Well me and her got off in a rough start but I guess we're kind of friends now. You know what they say, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.. close enough to.. kill. Yup that's what i'm planning on to do. Soon.

"Amber!" Said Chris running up to her with a hug.

"Chrissypoo!" Said Amber giving him a hug.

Christopher has been crushing on this girl for ages now, and she knows. But the thing is, they're not dating, I don't get it, if she's going to act like that then why doesn't she just date him?! It's not that hard.

It was nearly the end of the day and we had one more lesson. Me and Christopher had the same lesson together.

"Oh fuck.. We have Mr cologne for Geography That stupid man, he looks like a giraffe who's been stretched enough to go around the earth " I pouted.

"I know right?! Wait where's Fadz?" He said looking around for our mate.

"She's probably gone already, seriously she NEVER waits for me" I said as I folded my arms in frustration.

As soon as we went inside I spotted Fadz sitting in her seat, I swear this girl acts like a goody goody, but when you know her like I do? Damn this bitch will make up some hilarious story, and next thing you know you're laughing your head off, and your head literally goes down the toilet. Chug chug chug... That was an impression of a toilet being flushed, in my head. Seriously you have to give me credit for that.

We sat down in our seats waiting for the stupid helicopter ( don't ask me where I got that from it's a very long story) Christopher sat down next to

me.

"Good afternoon class, Tammy" He looked at me like I was supposed to say 'afternoon' back. No way in the hell. He can go take his 'good afternoon' and stick it up his ass.

"Oh hey Sir? Were you talking to me? It's just that I couldn't see who you were looking at because of how tall you are" I smirked.

The whole class started laughing. I think that deserved a medal don't you think?

"Very funny Tammy, we all know how excited you are to be in my class" he smiled while fixing up the computer.

That son of giraffe.

When we got out of one hour of hell.

Christopher grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

"WTF CHRIS?!?"

"Shhhhh!!!! I need to talk to you.."

"Okay.. but was there a need to do that?!?"

"Uh yes."

"Okay tell me quickly. I need to pick up my brother and sister from school"

"Tammy.. I think.. I'm falling for you."