VII

I enter the class right on time. All my classmates still noisy as always, playing something and singing along. I put down my bag on my seat, taking out my phone to check any new messages.

Suddenly, Jinyoung bumps on me, making my phone fell on the floor. He walks away to his seat without even apologizing. I pick up my phone, glaring at him.

"Bae Jinyoung, Can't you even say sorry? My phone screen early cracked.." I ask him.

"If it's cracked, tell your boyfriend to get it for you." He coldly tells me, sitting on his seat after ignoring me.

"What's wrong with you? Don't be... Are you jealous?" I sit in front of him, staring at him to get an answer.

"Don't take other people's seat.. Just sit on your own.."

"He's not my boyfriend." I cut off his words, smiling at him. He looks at me with shocked expression.

"Mworago (What's you said)?!" He shrieks. "Then.. Why you said that you're going on date with him?"

"Bae Jinyoung, the guy you saw on my post was my brother. Well.. He asked me to help him from being chased by a crazy girl who keep disturbing him by treating him to be hers. It's such a luck that our face don't resemble at all." I explain to him.

"Jeongmal (Really)?! That girl must be extremely crazy." He comments.

"You looked fine now, have fun studying Jinyoung." I chuckle, going back to my seat.

- - -

bbae.jy

Liked by park

Liked by park.wink99, wannaosw, jaechanjae and 997 others.

bbae.jy Truth is the best! 🙈✨

5 minutes ago. See translation.

View other 677 comments.
wannaosw   truly Lila Prince 😍
          bbae.jy    @wannaosw   hyung 😳

park.wink99 Truth? Of what? 😏
          bbae.jy    @park.wink99   the wannables
          park.wink99    @bbae.jy   -_-

seo.seorin23 cuz you're jealous 😂
          bbae.jy    @seo.seorin23   😯 juseyo
          park.wink99    @seo.seorin23   jealous of?
          bbae.jy    @park.wink99   hyung don't you
                              have anything to do 😑
          bbae.jy    @seo.seorin23   don't reply him ~

- - -

seo.seorin23

Liked by minjoo__, hyukkieseo, juwon_llee and 465 others

seo.seorin23 meh~ just say that you're jealous 😹

13 minutes ago. See translation.

View other 233 comments.
hyukkieseo    wae? Someone bothered you? 😓
        seo.seorin23    @hyukkieseo   nothing oppa 😉

juwon_llee    jealous of your beauty 💛
        seo.seorin23    @juwon_llee   you're the one
                                         who sits next to me, right?
        juwon_llee    @seo.seorin23   Idk 😏 find it by
                                     yourself

- - -

"Seorin shi, have you practiced for today's dance class?" The girl who asked me to be in her group, approaching me.

I shyly shake my head, telling her the truth. "Mianhae.. I forgot about that. But I'll try my best to follow each of you. It's not a group dance right?" I apologize for my mistakes.

"Ahaha.. Yeah. It's random dance. I bet that you'll be the best among us." She smiles at me. "Let's go. The dance class will start soon."

I follow her going to the dance class nervously. She calms me down by chitchat with me to know me well. As we enter the class, some of my classmates already there.

"Seorin shi~ I can't wait for your dance performance today!" Yebin encourages me with some cheerful words.

I humbly tell her that I'm not ready. Suddenly, the teacher already arrived. She tells us to be in group that we have created. My eyes keep searching for someone as the whole class seems like doesn't complete.

"For your information, who were Bae Jinyoung's teammates, he won't be here until tomorrow. He have schedules. So, all his teammates will only performed without him today. Let's get started!" She explains.

He doesn't even have schedule for today.. Maybe he's shooting something. CF or new music video maybe.

"Seorin shi. Let's go. Next is our turn." Manjoo tells me to get ready.

"I'm nervous.. It's my first time here. I'm afraid the others will think something bad if I performed badly." I tell her nervously.

"You'll do the best." She cheers me up, smiling at me.

"Next, group 4. Please come out." The teacher calls our group to perform.

I follow my teammates to walk in front of the class. I'm the last to perform. I keep inhale and exhale, trying to fade out my nervousness. A song is been played for my performance. It's Sunmi - Heroine. I'm good at that.

I dance to the song with full of souls. Suddenly, I slipped off the floor, bumping on it. I feel such a lot of pain around my right ankle. The teacher comes to me to check my condition.

"I think she sprained her ankle.." Juwon smirks, looking at me cheekily.

T B C