An Unofficial Battle With the Gym Leaders Clemont And Bonnie!

Group A: Solgaleo, Bonded Greninja, Mega Lucario, Dragonite, Mega Gardevoir, Mewtwo.

Group B: Grass Ninetales, Mega Garchomp, Alolan Ninetales, shiny Large Talonflame, Luxray, Mew.

Group C: Mega Absol, Mega Milotic, Lunala, Mega Tyranitar, Raichu, Mega Rayquaza.

Group D: Aurorus, Mega Gyarados, Mega Gengar, Ho-oh, Zoroark, Alolan Golem

Group E: Pheromosa, Mega Charizard Z, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Serperior, Meloetta.

Group F: Bonded Espeon, Bonded Umbreon, Aereon(Flying), Kinseon(Physic/Fire), Eerieon(Ghost, Poison), Shiny Sylveon  

Pokemon used on special occasions: Red and White Zygarde core

Notice: Not about if the pokemon is stronger or weaker, it is about Ash's sort out teams.

"Aura/Telepathy"

"Normal speech"

"Arceus/Legendaries"

————————

Ash, Gary, Leaf and Cynthia then went to the pokemon center after escaping from the media following them. Ash then dailed professor Oak and tell his where he was.

RING

"Ash my boy!" A cheerful professor Oak said, leaning into the camera, "Good to see you, I guess you have arrived at Kalos?"

Ash smiled, as he nodded, "Yes professor, I have arrived with Gary, Leaf and Cynthia. We are going to travel together due to the four guardian rule."

Oak knew about the scroll and what it said, so he had no objections on it, "Ash, do you mind if you keep Minccino here the rest of the Kalos journey?"

Ash looked really confused at why his pokemon needed to stay there, "Why?"

The old professor sighed, as he explained the situation, "You see, your Minccino is playing a peacemaker role here at the lab starting from last month when you left her here. Now everyone is afraid of her since she launched an extremely horrifying thunder and striked all the cloned pokemon at once when they were fighting once."

Ash smiled in amusement as he listened to the tale of the peacemaker minccino.

"Ever since then, everyone has been really respectful towards her and asked her for a battle. And Minccino is really enjoying her time at the lab." Oak finished, waiting for a response from the pokemon aura guardian.

Ash told professor Oak a 'yes' in response, and even received eight eggs from the professor saying that they found them at the base of mount moon. Ash happily accepted them and made out a plan that for his to keep two eggs, while the others each can have one egg. The last egg? He hasn't decided.

"Guys," Ash said, as he reached the pokemon center lobby's couch, where his fellow guardians were sitting on, "I have a present for all of you."

Instantly, they all perked up at the sound of the a 'present' for them.

"What is it then?" All three of them shouted, startling Ash at the sudden outburst.

Ash then grinned, "It's pokemon eggs!"

He then opened the bag he was carrying to reveal a purple, green and white egg. The three guardian's eyes widened in surprise and awe as they looked up at their leader.