Back to the Bus Prt2

AALIYAH POV

Prince followed (Aaliyah still have on her pjs) and of course prince was starring at her ass

Aaliyah: soo what u wanna talk about (sitting on the counter)

Prince: u and me (leaning on the counter in front of her)

Aaliyah: (looking shocked)

I was so scared of what he was going to say.

Aaliyah: what about us?

Prince: um.......(rubbing through his curls) I like u Aaliyah

Aaliyah: wow (in shock) really?

Prince: yea (rubbing the back of his neck) do u like me?

Aaliyah got off the counter and prince thought she was going to walk away. but she walked towards Prince and grab prince shirt and kissed him

PRINCE POV

Damn her lips are soo soft next thing I know I put my hand on her waist. We been making out for 5mins straight. So I had to pull away before someone see us.

Prince: sooooooo, do That mean u like me?

Aaliyah: (blushing) yes

Prince: (smiling) lets go back to the guys

Aaliyah: ok (smiling)

She likes me!!!! Yasssssssss (lol)

NO ONE POV

Aaliyah put on some animal legging shorts, with a black crop top (the Flowy ones) plus she has a belly ring and it's just a regular diamond ones, she put on the new jordans with animal print on it (made it up) her hair was bone straight.

Bre had on that blue sun dress (the one that's on her insta and she had the purple and blue hair)

Niq Niq put on the outfit the weared to Disney land (also on insta)

Bahja put on the outfit when she had a bob and they went to that party or something (on vine and insta)

( use ur imagination on what the boys are wearing)

When the girls came back to the bus the boys mouths dropped

Roc: bae you look beautiful (ran over to bre and peck her lips)

Bre: thanks boo (kissed back) but I have to say my girl Aaliyah is lookin like a straight up baddie (pointing to her)

Aaliyah: thanks boo (smiling)

Ray: I must say all of u look beautiful

Girls: thanks

Knock on the tour bus door.............

Bre went to answer it an it was Brittany and diggy

Aaliyah: y in the hell are these motherf*cker here (pissed)

Diggy: first off, I have a name and prod invited me and then I met Brit. Soo I offered her to come with me and she said yes.

Brit: (smiling) hey baby (walking to prince)

Prince: I'm not ur baby, remember?

Brit: ik but I want u back (kissing prince)

Prince: (kissing back)

Aaliyah was talking to the girls to see who's driving, rights when she was about to say who was riding with who. She saw prince making out with Brittany.

AALIYAH POV

I was sooooooo hurt, but I didn't show it

Aaliyah: soooo (clearing her throat)

Prince pulled away from, looked at Aaliyah with sorry eyes. But Aaliyah ignored them.

Aaliyah: so. Bre, roc, digg, and Niq are riding with me. The rest of y'all are riding together, so figure out who driving. And meet y'all there. Bye

So bre, Aaliyah, digg and roc. Went to the car and was on their way to the go cart place. But prod, ray,bahja, prince and britt are still on the bus

Ray: dang prince, Aaliyah choose diggy over u to Ride with her (laughing)

Bahja: what did u do prince? (with a worry look on her face)

Prince: nun (rubbing threw his curls)

Bahja: mhmm (shaking her head)

Britt: don't worry about that Thot Aaliyah, because u got me and my juicy ass (smiling)

Ray: bitch plz (putting his hand up) 1. Aaliyah ain't no Thot, 2.u don't have a juicy ass and 3.u dont even have a ass, I can tell cause when u wear high waist shorts u look like sponge bob!

Everybody is laughing on the floor even prince was laughing

Bahj: DAMN (still laughing) yo lets go to the car. I'm driving (getting the car the car keys)

Prod: ok (still laughing and walking to the car)