Part 1 : meet the devil

my name is y/n and I hate him!

I hate everything about him 

I graduated from college a few months ago in English/Korean literature, excitedly I just got hired in one of the biggest and most important publishing houses in here, as a secretary in one of the department.

first day at work, everyone was panicking, running around because of the general meeting with the chief editor/ publisher in few hours. the atmosphere was crazy!!!

what's going on in here people, I thought , I was already scared....

" is he gonna be there? "

"of course he is going to be there you dumbass. he is the chief editor for crying out loud. man I am telling you , we  are going to be dead meat today"

"can I just do something t avoid it today? uhhg !! I know he is going to make this the worst day of my life. I am not ready and even if I was he will  give me hell as always  !!"

" you can always poison yourself....I mean it's better than meeting him "

I heard two colleagues of mine  talking about the meeting, and my nerves were shaking.

for God's sake can someone please explain to me the reason for this general Terror that is happening right now ? is he that bad !! well I have heard about him being the most evil, mean, arrogant person you can ever meet, but I didn't expect the situation to be this terrifying.

*

*  

" y/n come on it's time for the meeting get your things lets go," your supervisor said 

" hum !! me sir? Will I attend with you all? it's my first-day sir !! I thought I wouldn't be included"  

"it's a general meeting, we all go, his orders were clear , and he means every word of it.now chop chop let's go" 

good god...guess then I am going to meet the devil today.

*

*

at the meeting 

slamming a folder on the table " are you stupid! " He asked mockingly of course
" this is...- " he paused with the most annoyed expression I have ever seen on anyone's face "  - the most idiotic , disappointing, plain idea I have ever heard. you guys can't even do your jobs properly!"
Pausing again, and we all could feel that he was doing his best not to explode