forty eight

Tears started streaming down my face. I couldn't hold them back anymore. This song that my amazing girlfriend is singing right in front of me is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. In England, I didn't appreciate anything I saw. I didn't have anything beautiful in my life. That is, until this beautiful girl came bursting into my broken life. She thinks I saved her life, but secretly she saved mine.

After the song was over, all I wanted was for her to be in my arms. I didn't care about the world around us. She finally jumped into my arms and I felt her come up from the ground. I didn't realize I was spinning her until I put her down. All I knew was that I kept on repeating I love you over and over again because I never wanted her to go a second without knowing how much I truly loved her. I had never loved any before, so this emotion was foreign to me. But at the same time, I feel like I have been loving Caly forever.

She responds with "I love you more," but I know she's wrong. She could never love me more than I love her. She breaks the hug and runs to Madison, then Niall, and then Hope. I don't know where Louis and Zayn went but I don't care at this moment. She comes back in my arms and I bring her close to me. She makes me happier than I've ever been and I don't plan on letting her or that happiness go.

Everyone tells Caly that her voice is amazing, including me. She always tells me how good of a voice I have, but she has a talent of her own. I need to get her out there. Her voice needs to be heard. Caly leaves to find Louis and Zayn, so now I'm in the room with Madison, Niall, and Hope. I'm not very fond of Madison or Hope, so I'm hoping Niall will save me from this awkward situation bound to happen.

"Hope, can we talk for a minute?" Niall asks Hope. She nods and they walk out of the room together. I look over at Madison who has a worried expression on her face. I don't blame her, I would feel the same way if I was her.

Once Niall and Hope finally close the door I say, "I'm sure it's nothing. Niall cares about you so much." I am hoping to calm her nerves the way someone would hopefully comfort me. Madison lets out a breath and smiles.

"Thanks, Harry. So how's Caly? Thanks for stealing her from me by the way," she laughs. I do the same and I can now see why Caly loves this girl so much. I hope we can become close as well.

"I did not steal her, but she's fantastic. God, she's perfect," I say getting lost in my words. Madison smiles and nods to herself like she's finally figured something out.

"You know, Harry, I don't know you super well, so I really didn't know how to react when Caly told me she loves you. I had so many questions that I couldn't ask her. After seeing her sing that song for you, I knew. I knew that you two are going to last. You are the love of her life. Please, i'm begging you, do not mess this up," she says looking straight into my greens.

"Madison, I promise, no, I swear on my life that I will not do anything to hurt Caly. I couldn't live with myself if I did." And I mean it.

"If you crush her, you're crushing her everything because, well, you are her... everything." I know what she's saying is true because Caly is my everything, too.

"I love her, Madison. More than anything in this world. She's my everything. She's more than that," I said with all of my emotions on the table.

"You're good for her. I approve. I like you already," she smiles, amused with herself.

"Funny. You and Niall? How are you guys?" I ask genuinely curious.

"We are perfectly perfect, except for that girl right now. What is up with her?" She asks throwing her hands up in the air.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it's nothing. Niall is my best mate right now, and I know he truly cares about you."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just super paranoid about things." She sits down on the couch and motions for me to sit down.

"Tell me about it," I say sighing.

She proceeds to tell me about how much she likes Niall, but love slipped out of her mouth. She try's to persuade me that it was an accident, but I know it wasn't. Whenever she talks about Niall, she lights up. It's like nothing else matters, but Niall. That's just like when I talk about Caly. I know she loves her.

"Fine. Yes, I love him," she whispers, "I've been knowing for a while now, but I don't know if he feels the same way or when to tell him or-"

I cut her off, "He loves you. Definitely. I can see it. I know it."

She smiles, "You really think so? I don't know..." She trails off.

"Madison, open your eyes! That man in that room loves you," I practically shout. Niall definitely loves her and she needs to realize that and and tell him.

"Thanks, Harry. You know, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." I think so, too. I hope it is.

I nod and smile. Madison and I keep talking about anything and everything. I lost count of how many times I laughed. She is honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met. I'm glad I've gotten closer to Madison and I hope I can become closer with all of her friends, including Zayn.

Becoming closer with Caly's friends means becoming closer with Caly.

And I want to be as close to Caly as I possibly can.

>

>

**VAUZJWHSIS MADISON AND HARRY I LOVE EM. I LOVE THEM SM

LOL WHATS UP WITH NIALL AND HOPE. AND LOUIS ANS ZAYN. WHAT. IS. UP.

lol there is answers to those questions. they will come. soon. i promise.

vote and comment queens. ilyyyyy

-c