Chapter two: Meeting

Patton parked the car and hopped out picking up Virgil and his bag locking the car then walking into the house. Virgil looks around the house like a lost puppy then Patton squeals putting Virgil onto the floor gently and placing his bag on the table.
"Daddy will be in the kitchen if you need him!~" Patton exclaims walking into the kitchen as Virgil nodded innocently.

Not long after the front door opens and Logan walks in. As he walks in Virgil looks up at home confused and tilts his head slightly. He crawls to Logans leg and gently pokes it. Logan looks down also confused as Virgil looks up innocently.
"Hi. .." Virgil says in a soft voice.

"Salutations... Darling I'm home!" Logan places his suitcase down looking in the kitchen for Patton. Patron hurriedly makes his way over to Logan planting a kiss upon his lips. He pulled away from the tender kiss.
"Logan, meet Virgil! He is our baby now!"

Logan nods and looks down at the baby. 
"Hello Virgil! I am your other father." Logan slightly smiled as Virgil looked up at them blankly for a second then started giggling. They both smile as Patton picks him up and holds him.
"So since I'm your daddy what do you wanna call him?" Patton asked so the two adults don't get confused when the baby says daddy.

Virgil thought for a moment pouting whilst doing so.
"Um. .. Papa!"

Logan smiled carefully taking him from Patton.
"I'm never gonna get tired of hearing that~" Logan said as he gently kissed Virgils forehead causing him to smile and giggle. Patton smiled and walked back into the kitchen cooking lunch. Logan then placed Virgil down and walked to the table to work.

Virgil crawled over to a small pile of toys and found some spelling blocks. He started arranging them to form word's but some of them didn't look so right. He rearranged them and spelt 'Bird'.

Logan smiled working then looked over at Virgil and notices the word.
"Good boy~" He continued with his work.

"Thanks papa!" Virgil smiled and looked through all the letters. Spelling 'Logun'.

Logan laughs smiling.
"Close sweetheart~"

Virgil pouted and looked down at the word.
"I thought I was right..." Logan laughs again and hands him a block with the letter A on it.
"It's an A not a U!" Virgil holds onto the block then looks at the U.
"Oh..." Virgil quickly replaced the U with an A. And giggled cheekily.
"I got it right the first time!"

Logan smiled and got back to doing his work. "Good boy..." Virgil looked up at Logan and crawled to his chair, holding onto it he stood up.
"Whatcha doing papa?" Virgil looked at his work. Logan smiled.
"Grown up work!"

Virgil giggled and tried climbing the chair but failed and fell landing on his bottom. Logan looked down at him and frowned.
"Okay?" Virgil giggled and looked up at him making grabby hands.
"Up!" Logan smiled and sat Virgil on his lap. Virgil rested his head on Logans chest whilst Logan pats his bottom and hummed as he worked. Virgil giggled and yawned.

Patton walked in holding a lukewarm bottle of milk.
"Here, sweet boy~" Patton gently gave the bottle to Logan. He gently put the bottle in Virgils mouth as he smiled tiredly and started drinking. He held onto the bottle so Logan let go continuing with his work. Virgil closed his eyes whilst drinking and Logan smiled, Patton watching. Virgil finished the bottle and held it like a teddy bear. They both smile as Patton takes the bottle from Virgil and replaces it with a stuffed Eeyore.

Logan layed him in the play pen whilst he worked and Patton cooked. Virgil smiled and stared falling asleep as they both watched. He started sucking his thumb then Patton gave him a purple pacifier. Virgil replaced his thumb with the pacifier as Patton squealed.
"Our baby is so cute!"

《Part two! Sorry it came out a little late I'm waiting for a friend so I'll probably be writing the third part too. But anyways enjoy!》
Word count: 692