Chapter One: The Adoption

Patton drove to the adoption centre excitedly. He has been wanting to adopt a child for ages.  He was looking for a baby boy.

He parked outside the adoption
and rushed in. Patton walked up to the front desk.
"Hello there!"

The lady looked up from her computer and smiled softly.
"Hello sir how may I help you?"

"I would like a baby boy!" Patton exclaimed jumping slightly from excitement.

The lady stood up and walked from behind the desk.
"Well then I'll show you all the baby boys we have"

Patton clapped whilst following her looking at all the babies. They turned to the last room and Patton smiled quickly walking in and crouching down to the baby boy.
"Hey there baby~"

The baby looked up from his car toys and smiled.
"Hi"

Patton smiled softly.
"Hey bub~"
Patton sat next to him making sure he didn't startle the one year old.
"Can I sit here?" Patton asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah you can sit there.." The baby looked up at him and smiled slightly causing Pattons heart to skip a beat.

"So what's your name little fella?" Patton  squealed and fanboyed at this babies adorableness in his head.

"Virgil.." Virgil looked down nervously and continued playing with his cars.

"Nice cars." Patton complimented looking at the variety of toy cars he had.

"Thanks wanna play with me?" Virgil looked up smiling and started opening up to the man before him.

"Yeah!" Patton started moving a light blue car around the race track. "I have lots more toys at my house! Like stuffies and figures" Patton could go on but he didn't want to bore the child.

"You have stuffies!?!?" Virgil exclaimed surprised that a man of his age would still have stuffed animals.

"Yeah baby! And movies too! W-would you like to come home with me?" Pattons heart raced as he asked the innocent child a question that would change his life forever. He gently moved some of Virgils black hair out of his face seeing tiny freckles.

"Yeah!" Virgil nods happily hoping that today would be the day that he would get adopted.

Patton picks up Virgil and holds him in his arms. Looking towards the front desk lady smiling.
"I think I found the one ma'am!"

The lady giggled at the two of them and smiled warmly.
"Okay! Great now let's let him pack all of his things up whilst we go fill out the paperwork!"

Patton nodded and gently placed Virgil back on the floor.
"Bye baby! I'll be back soon!"
He said before turning and leaving with the lady.

Virgil nodded knowing that he was going to get adopted and hurriedly put all his things into a backpack.

Patton finishes the paperwork and places the pen down.
"He's only one! He is so smart!"
The lady giggles and nodded.

Virgil held the bag and dragged it across the floor as he left his room and walked to the front desk.

Patton fanboyed picking Virgil up and grabbing his backpack.
"My baby. You ready to go?"
Virgil nodded and held onto Patton.

They said their farewells and walked to the car. Patton opened the door to the back and placed Virrgil in a baby seat carefully putting his bag next to him. Strapping him up he closed the door and got into the drivers seat starting up the car prepared for there first car ride together.
"Now... I have a husband as well!"

《Sorry if it's not much! I'll try to post more often!》
Word count: 594