SNSD Quotes

So let’s become best friends that don’t get ashamed of each other but cherish and have plenty of care for each other.” - Kim Taeyeon (SNSD Official Website, 10th Dec 2010)

 “We wil show you a SNSD that works even harder in the future. We will try hard to deserve even more love in the future as well.” - Lee Soonkyu (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)

 “Nine people who are very different from each others, have now become one.” - Choi Sooyoung (Golden Disk Award, 10th Dec 2010)

 “I mean we can’t be promoting as SNSD until we’re ahjummas. However, like Shinhwa sunbaenims, even when everyone is focusing on their individual activities, I would like for us to get together and hold a concert or release albums…I want SNSD to be like that.” - Im Yoona (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)

 “Actually when I’m depressed or feeling down, I seem to play quiet music and enjoy the time. So I listen to a lot of ballads and I try to enjoy the time with music.” - Kim Taeyeon (Melon Special Interview, 31st Mar 2010)

“To my precious members, who I hope to be with forever, I love you and thank you so much.” - Choi Sooyoung (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)

 “As we grow older, I don’t think people would want to see us shaking lollipops and acting all cute. Instead, they would want us to strive to perfect ourselves as artists. If that’s the case, then we’re confident that we can be such artists.” - Kwon Yuri (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)

. “If no one wakes me up? I have recently slept for 16 hours. I could’ve slept longer, but my mom woke me up to eat.” - Jessica Jung (Melon Special Interview, 31st Mar 2010)

. “I wish SNSD’s way down can be more beautiful than anyone else’s and that we will enjoy what we have right now. I wish we would all do things with a positive mind.” - Jessica jung (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)

. “Thank you so much to the staff who took nine average girls and turned them into SNSD.” - Kwon Yuri (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)

 “Although she departed from me first, she left me with eight sisters. So I want to thank both my mom and God..” - Stephanie Hwang (KJE’s Chocolate, 16th Aug 2009)

 “There are many incidents where the unnies and I had disagreements…we disagreed on little things. But I learned a lot through those arguments.” - Seo Juhyun (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)

. “We can at least go backstage where it’s cool and get rest, but the fans have to stay and watch in the heat. It’s not me mom…it’s the fans who have it hard.” - Kim Taeyeon (during one of SNSD’s concerts, as told by her mom to a fan)

 “We made a comeback within 9 months…and for 9 weeks, the 9 members received 9 trophies.” - SNSD (Entertainment Relay, 18th April 2009)

. “I used to drink from my little sister’s bottle when she was a baby.” - Jessica Jung (Hello Baby Ep.12, 2009)

. “Unhealthy diets and junk foods accumulate and eventually you’ll die.” - Seo Juhyun (We Got Married Season 1, 2009

. “You asked us about teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters.” - Choi Sooyoung (source unknown)

 “In the name of Dandyu, we punish all you tall people.” - Lee Soonkyu and Kim Taeyeon (source unknown)

 “Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that’s why we call it the present.” - Lee Soonkyu (during one of her radio broadcasts)